Scott Weiland found dead on tour bus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sic

Snego Yo Mama
This user was banned
you got yer wish FUCKIN GRINCH.
he,s not post punk, heathen
that voice when it was clear was panty dropping

giphy.gif

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
you got yer wish FUCKIN GRINCH.
he,s not post punk, heathen
that voice when it was clear was panty dropping
hes the face of post punk faggotry.
Wasn't that the band Slash was playing later on, after GnR?
yes, a shameless rip off for the masses. sad temple of the dog was obscure til pearl sham got "popular"

McM

ARSELING
hes the face of post punk faggotry.

yes, a shameless rip off for the masses. sad temple of the dog was obscure til pearl sham got "popular"

I stopped to listen to 'popular' music (Ozzy O., Great White, AC/DC, etc.) around '87.
No interest anymore, don't know why. Perhaps you need smoke THC and have some beer to enjoy it.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I stopped to listen to 'popular' music (Ozzy O., Great White, AC/DC, etc.) around '87.
No interest anymore, don't know why. Perhaps you need smoke THC and have some beer to enjoy it.
I don't put stp on like I used to but it,s nostalgia / SHOULD BE RESPECTED

angelo212

Well Known Member
Always hated that dude BUT he was very talented. Hate there music to but liked the record "Trippen on a Hole in a Paper Heart," "Dead and Bloated," "CREEP,"Down," and "Sexy type thing"(I think that was the name. Everything else was CRAP!

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!

Scott Weiland -- Death Caused by Cardiac Arrest ... Police Dispatch Audio

Scott Weiland died from cardiac arrest ... this according to first responder audio.

TMZ has obtained communications between the Bloomington, Minn Police Dept. and the Hennepin County Sheriff's Dept. They had received a 911 call that Scott appeared to be dead in his tour bus in the parking lot of a motel.
1204-scott-weiland-splash-4.jpg

According to the audio, Scott -- seen here in Toronto 2 days before his death in a pic with a fan -- was not breathing and dispatchers conveyed the musician appeared to have gone into cardiac arrest.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/04/scott-weiland-death-cardiac-arrest-dead/#ixzz3tPMOFOf6

Back