Crime Scumbag father beats up his 9 year old son & his 14 year old son on video. Gets arrested. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Khokhlol Hunter

I wish for a nuclear winter.
I got my ass whooped by my dad when I was 5 with a steel cable because I broke the key to his new car inside the ignition. Still have scars. But I got back at the old cunt. Because shit like this you never forget. Might not bother you much as a child because you don't understand it, but the memory will be triggered back later on in life. And then you either move on or confront your problem head on.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
I came from an abusive household, my dad is still an alcoholic to this day. But he was more mentally abusive towards me once I hit my teenage years. That poor boy will need a lot of therapy, you can’t force your child to “man up” and be angry when it comes to football. He’s just a fucking kid and it’s not professional leagues for fucks sake! I hope the men in prison gave him a nice big welcoming.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
I got my ass whooped by my dad when I was 5 with a steel cable because I broke the key to his new car inside the ignition. Still have scars. But I got back at the old cunt. Because shit like this you never forget. Might not bother you much as a child because you don't understand it, but the memory will be triggered back later on in life. And then you either move on or confront your problem head on.
Couldn't have said it better myself brother

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hope he gets some prison justice. If their divorce lawyers and judge let him ever see those kids again they need their assessment beat

Back