Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
Tangerang (Indonesia) Police successfully arrested a young man named Angga Santana Dewa (27). The man was arrested after a video of violence against a two-year-old boy went viral on social media. In the video the father is seen repeatedly hitting the child in the stomach with his fist, the last punch sending the boy flying. The boy doesn't react much during all of it.

The news of the arrest was confirmed by the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Police, Kombes Pol Edy Sunardi. He said the perpetrators had been arrested by the Tangerang Police.

"Yes, the perpetrators of violence against minors have been arrested," said Kombes Edy when contacted by Indozone, Tuesday (16/3/2021).

Kombes Edy said that the perpetrator was arrested after his party received a report related to child abuse. The perpetrator was immediately picked up by a police officer at his house located in Tangerang, Banten.

Currently the perpetrator has been named a suspect. The perpetrator is also still at the Tangerang Police to undergo further investigation. (KYI this is google translated lol)
D20BAD48-FB30-429F-AA72-8E75F811F8B6.jpeg

If this thread is a repost then i am sorry as i did not see the thread everywhere on the forum

Last edited by a moderator:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Tangerang (Indonesia) Police successfully arrested a young man named Angga Santana Dewa (27). The man was arrested after a video of violence against a two-year-old boy went viral on social media. In the video the father is seen repeatedly hitting the child in the stomach with his fist, the last punch sending the boy flying. The boy doesn't react much during all of it.

The news of the arrest was confirmed by the Head of Public Relations of the Banten Police, Kombes Pol Edy Sunardi. He said the perpetrators had been arrested by the Tangerang Police.

"Yes, the perpetrators of violence against minors have been arrested," said Kombes Edy when contacted by Indozone, Tuesday (16/3/2021).

Kombes Edy said that the perpetrator was arrested after his party received a report related to child abuse. The perpetrator was immediately picked up by a police officer at his house located in Tangerang, Banten.

Currently the perpetrator has been named a suspect. The perpetrator is also still at the Tangerang Police to undergo further investigation. (KYI this is google translated lol)
View attachment 511911

If this thread is a repost then i am sorry as i did not see the thread everywhere on the forum
That Child Beating Bitch will get His! Once it's Spread Around in the Prison! Get ready for some Ass Action! And some Beatings Bitch! The Whitecaps R Cumming!...SP

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran

View attachment 511916
Look how that baby is sitting and looking at his dad. He’s blurred but you can still see the fear! Horrible

D.O.A.

We are Kings

View attachment 511916
Indonesians are muslim trash for the most part and this is a great example of it

Back