Security guards shot dead by robbers while resisting a robbery outside a private hospital (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Metamorfosis

Fresh Meat

Burewala (Urdu Point News Latest - APP. May 15, 2022) A security guard of a private hospital was shot dead by robbers while resisting a robbery outside a private hospital. The accused also snatched the gun of the security guard and fled.

Two unidentified armed robbers came outside a private hospital on Jamleera Road within the limits of Burewala Police Station Gagumandi Mandi and tried to snatch cash etc. from a person standing outside the hospital. After firing a pistol, he piled the security guard on the ground. As he fell, the armed robber snatched his licensed gun and fled the scene along with his accomplice. The security guard was shot in the chest and died on the spot. Has started the process.

Well Known Member
Gun was too damn big.

Couldn't even aim it quick enough to beat the robber to the trigger. 🤦‍♂️

Theslaper21

My old friend darkness I let go
He pretty much just walked right into the bullet like a brick wall, hindsight the security guard did have someone innocent in his line of fire still I have trouble racking my brain with why he didn't raise his rifle up immediately instead of causally like his life didn't mean anything...A1 security wish I could of hired him before his death to keep me safe lol

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
saturday-weekend.gif

Dr Jekyl

Rookie
View attachment 587900

Burewala (Urdu Point News Latest - APP. May 15, 2022) A security guard of a private hospital was shot dead by robbers while resisting a robbery outside a private hospital. The accused also snatched the gun of the security guard and fled.

Two unidentified armed robbers came outside a private hospital on Jamleera Road within the limits of Burewala Police Station Gagumandi Mandi and tried to snatch cash etc. from a person standing outside the hospital. After firing a pistol, he piled the security guard on the ground. As he fell, the armed robber snatched his licensed gun and fled the scene along with his accomplice. The security guard was shot in the chest and died on the spot. Has started the process.
You can see the guards soul leaving his body at the very end of video like in ghost!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
View attachment 587900

That's almost unbelievable;A cpl of Greasebacks with a Handgun,Take out a So Called Security Guard armed with a Tactical Military Rifle? Like I said,Almost unbelievable! Afterall, We R talking about another Greaseback! So...Ya!
SP

Theslaper21

My old friend darkness I let go
That's almost unbelievable;A cpl of Greasebacks with a Handgun,Take out a So Called Security Guard armed with a Tactical Military Rifle? Like I said,Almost unbelievable! Afterall, We R talking about another Greaseback! So...Ya!
SP
No doubt, se
curity guard is almost clueless like he's out of touch rifle resting under his armpit like hes in an old action movie or sum shit, looks like pistol Pete had a negligent discharge when he picked up the rifle, definitely greaseback goobers lmao

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
No doubt, se
curity guard is almost clueless like he's out of touch rifle resting under his armpit like hes in an old action movie or sum shit, looks like pistol Pete had a negligent discharge when he picked up the rifle, definitely greaseback goobers lmao
Heh heh heh!🤣...SP

Back