Security guards shot dead by robbers while resisting a robbery outside a private hospital (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
View attachment 587900

Burewala (Urdu Point News Latest - APP. May 15, 2022) A security guard of a private hospital was shot dead by robbers while resisting a robbery outside a private hospital. The accused also snatched the gun of the security guard and fled.

Two unidentified armed robbers came outside a private hospital on Jamleera Road within the limits of Burewala Police Station Gagumandi Mandi and tried to snatch cash etc. from a person standing outside the hospital. After firing a pistol, he piled the security guard on the ground. As he fell, the armed robber snatched his licensed gun and fled the scene along with his accomplice. The security guard was shot in the chest and died on the spot. Has started the process.
If a guy has a gun don't walk out with a bigger gun and talk shit . Shoot!!

888e

Rookie
1653017859564.png

I dont know what kind of rifile that is but clearly noone there knows how to use it!
I want to say that the guard did not see the gun based on the angle he entered view.
That's what I'm thinking, except if there's a situation such that you need to bring 30 rifile rounds with you should have it pointed at somebody (he says while sitting on his couch with a keyboard in his lap)

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
I want to say that the guard did not see the gun based on the angle he entered view. If the guard had been watching the CCTV feed or had otherwise seen the gun, he would have been a lot quicker on the trigger or even shot from concealment. I'm guessing the guard just heard a commotion and went out to check.
That's exactly what it was. Great observation

View attachment 587900

Burewala (Urdu Point News Latest - APP. May 15, 2022) A security guard of a private hospital was shot dead by robbers while resisting a robbery outside a private hospital. The accused also snatched the gun of the security guard and fled.

Two unidentified armed robbers came outside a private hospital on Jamleera Road within the limits of Burewala Police Station Gagumandi Mandi and tried to snatch cash etc. from a person standing outside the hospital. After firing a pistol, he piled the security guard on the ground. As he fell, the armed robber snatched his licensed gun and fled the scene along with his accomplice. The security guard was shot in the chest and died on the spot. Has started the process.
That's why you don't fucking point your gun at the ground coming into a situation like that.

Eck

Rookie
🤣🤣🤣 You fucking pull it use it, gaurd had superior fire power n lagged, homeboy bang bang bang gies that pretty gun bitch 🔥🔫🤣🤣😎 come out shooting or stay in

MRXXX

Rookie
What a fucking asshole, he had a much better weapon and could have shot the shitstain from far away while hiding. Yet he cassually walks towards the criminal, wtf do you expect to happen guy? The other coward left the guy alone xD
Btw, who the fuck has his bed in the backyard of the hospital? :gremlin:

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Well apparently, The Rifleman was thinking that all he had to do was show his rifle.

Since the rifle he's holding is bigger, has a tactical appearance, and is much more powerful than that pistol, he figured that just the sight of it would fill that other guy with fear, make him weak in the knees, and that the guy with the pistol would get the hell out of there as fast as he could...not wanting to mess around with a guy who's holding that kind of fire power...

ShowingTheRifle.png

But the guy with the pistol didn't get scared or weak in the knees.

Instead, he busted a cap...

BustingACap.png

And then, to add insult to injury, he grabbed The Rifleman's rifle and took it home...

TakingTheRifle.png

Regards,
-Ward

Back