bizarre She is so PISSED (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lechmich

Forum Veteran
You really do have to be a real asshole to see some random stranger having some kind of psychotic break and then to think it's a good idea to start recording them and making fun of them.
I wouldn't go so far as to classify that as a psychotic break, she is pretty much simply an inebriated angry person on a mission - big difference.

scott13214

I am better than you!
You really do have to be a real asshole to see some random stranger having some kind of psychotic break and then to think it's a good idea to start recording them and making fun of them.
That’s the reason we are here on this website. I would be happy to record that and post it here.

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
She should have said, I am upset and my name is Karen.
bm.jpg

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
I wouldn't go so far as to classify that as a psychotic break, she is pretty much simply an inebriated angry person on a mission - big difference.
She's urinated herself while yelling at disembodied voices. That is quiet literally the definition of psychotic break. And stop tryna came at me on all my post, keep scrolling if you don't like what I say.

That’s the reason we are here on this website. I would be happy to record that and post it here.
It's irrelevant to why we here... it's not gore. And although I like watching vids when I'm bored I do get annoyed by people that always recording drama in real life. That shits nosey and in a lot of cases dry snitching. So that's a good way to get fucked up cuz people around here don't put up with that bullshit.

She's urinated herself while yelling at disembodied voices. That is quiet literally the definition of psychotic break. And stop tryna came at me on all my post, keep scrolling if you don't like what I say.

It's irrelevant to why we here... it's not gore. And although I like watching vids when I'm bored I do get annoyed by people that always recording drama in real life. That shits nosey and in a lot of cases dry snitching. So that's a good way to get fucked up cuz people around here don't put up with that bullshit.
Depending on what mood I'm in if I was there I probably would of smacked dudes phone out his hand as Im leaving the store

Last edited:

lechmich

Forum Veteran

Depending on what mood I'm in if I was there I probably would of smacked dudes phone out his hand as Im leaving the store
Wow, you are even quoting yourself that is very quiet, shhhh.... don't wake up the psychotic people! I love what you say BTW, Love it. :lulz:

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
Its that, why drinking in England is called pissing?!
I am really confused right now...

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Wow, you are even quoting yourself that is very quiet, shhhh.... don't wake up the psychotic people! I love what you say BTW, Love it. :lulz:
Thanks🥲😂

I can assure you that I am terrible at the Internet 😆

If you can't make fun of people pissing on themselves why are we here? 🤔
... For blood.🙂

Last edited:

staraarner

NewbieX
I agree with you. She probably has kids out bladder gets weak after child birth. It’s very common, but you know most people are not educated and evil.

Back