bizarre Sheboon Ruins Son’s Funeral (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lixiuum

Lurker
Why must everything be a fucking show with them? The volume, the strutting around, the hand motions...why the fuck does everything have to be so fucking theatrical? This is part of why I avoid niggers at all cost, because if one of them decides "dey" have something to say every actual human within 500ft has to see and hear it and it's fucking cringe

methedup77

Forum Veteran
listen to this i am not surprised her son became a thug. This is why we need to control childbirth. This women needs to be forced to have birth control shots. She said she “had to sell drugs and prostitute”🤦‍♂️. Poor kid…
No, she needs to be euthanized. She’s sucking off government tit anyway. Useles ls trash. Throw that in a field to fertilize the ground for crops

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ✌️+❤️=🤯
As if being a paid whore was some badge of honor 🙄
Thats what these ghetto trash women are like. They say the most dumbass, selfshit shit. Imagine being raised by this cunt as a boy and talking to this woman, and having some father who you dont know. 🤮🤬 As i said. This woman brings children into the world that destroy and are destroyed. Sow her pussy up until she can get clean and sane….

No, she needs to be euthanized. She’s sucking off government tit anyway. Useles ls trash. Throw that in a field to fertilize the ground for crops
No she didnt choose to be born in the ghetto. Im sure this woman had some fucked up parents to make her like this. She needs to go to jail and have consequences though like not being able to have children when you cant afford, emotionally or financially, to have one.

Back