bizarre Sheboon Ruins Son’s Funeral (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ✌️+❤️=🤯
we can crack jokes from afar but if i was at my son's funeral i'd be losing my shit too...
Losing your shit how though? By screaming about how you had to do horrible things and bear and child in an environment where he becomes a thug and dies a thugs death and you try to shirk any responsibility for your failure as a parent? Thats type of losing your shit?

If by losing your shit you mean youd be hysterical crying and rolling on the floor screaming “i want my baby back!”. Well ok, thats understandable.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Losing your shit how though? By screaming about how you had to do horrible things and bear and child in an environment where he becomes a thug and dies a thugs death and you try to shirk any responsibility for your failure as a parent? Thats type of losing your shit?

If by losing your shit you mean youd be hysterical crying and rolling on the floor screaming “i want my baby back!”. Well ok, thats understandable.
well l i didn't understand half of what she said but my point was that i would definitely be irrational
if i had any embarrassing secrets that i was ashamed of, who knows, maybe i would yell it all to the crowd...
i hope i NEVER find out what i would do if i were in her shoes...

Tinkle_Star

come undone
She made it all about her, I mean did she really think the people in that room didn’t already know she provided for her kid by giving blowjobs and selling crack? Does she expect applause for that? A medal? 🥇 Here ya go, Crack ‘Ho Mother of the Year…now sit your ass down and STFU 🙄

Eric Blair

well l i didn't understand half of what she said but my point was that i would definitely be irrational
if i had any embarrassing secrets that i was ashamed of, who knows, maybe i would yell it all to the crowd...
i hope i NEVER find out what i would do if i were in her shoes...
Loo ok, She was ghetto trash ranting about how nothing is her fault and any horrible decision she “had” to make…

Would you ever do that to your kids? Your secret cant be that bad. And i dont mind bad but the no remorse and just ranting and anger, uggh i hate that she is fertile

seasonsofdeath

Black Metal
I’m sick and tired of shitlibs thinking that groids are equal to us. Send them all to Haiti, and let’s pray they encounter one of the local gangs and end up pushing daisies, like what happened to those two missionary retards not long ago.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Loo ok, She was ghetto trash ranting about how nothing is her fault and any horrible decision she “had” to make…

Would you ever do that to your kids? Your secret cant be that bad. And i dont mind bad but the no remorse and just ranting and anger, uggh i hate that she is fertile
lol nope i a) have no dirty shameful secret identity as a streetwalker b) have more class than common courtesan and c) would never make excuses for my tricking at my son's funeral...
ya, i guess i should have tried harder to understand what she was actually going on about
i totally dispute any percieved similarity between myself and that ho

Eric Blair

lol nope i a) have no dirty shameful secret identity as a streetwalker b) have more class than common courtesan and c) would never make excuses for my tricking at my son's funeral...
ya, i guess i should have tried harder to understand what she was actually going on about
i totally dispute any percieved similarity between myself and that ho
I know ghetto whore trash like this pretty well. I guarantee she sent her son out to steal shit or made him give her a cut when he was underage and started thugging.

Again, i want to make it clear. Its not that she is a prostitute or even is a drug addict and thats what makes her worthless trash, its the psycho lack of remorse and endless excuses.

Like i said before, we need to use this on her pussy:

1716610036994.gif

Bender41

Forum Veteran
Just an average n!gger funeral
Im suprised there was no fight.
These n!ggers behaved properly.
For a n!gger funeral that is.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
It’s her day and her sorrow. So y’all need to let her have her time and shout whatever she wants! Y’all hear me? It’s her day today ! You done hurd that ? I said It’s HER fucking day today ! I KNOW das right ! I said it’s her fucking day today, BEEEEETCH!

Back