Shocking Day In Lebanon !!!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
What's that dude doing tapping his feet?? 🤣
I was going to crack a childish joke about it being an Orthopaedic surgeon’s treatment for anything or it being something @ZeroK taught them. However it’s just too retarded to qualify for a joke. It’s funny enough as it is.

That fiery arc was awesome!
It was awesome. Like a blend of Emperor Palpatine and the Ghostbusters ghost-grabbing-lasso thing, but coming out of a total mong’s arm.

Chris Hagan

Well Known Member
What the hell...high voltage wire just sitting there?
My guess is the truck knocked over a utility pole or otherwise severed the wires and they came out to see what happened. You can see they were angry at the driver after dude got zapped. Christ, I can sympathize with a child who bites a lamp cord or sticks something into a socket, but this was an adult. Awfully stupid to just grab a wire like that

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Historically speaking, there are easier and safer ways to find out if the circuit is live or not. As discussed in previous threads poking him with the stick is first responder 101

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I was going to crack a childish joke about it being an Orthopaedic surgeon’s treatment for anything or it being something @ZeroK taught them. However it’s just too retarded to qualify for a joke. It’s funny enough as it is.

It was awesome. Like a blend of Emperor Palpatine and the Ghostbusters ghost-grabbing-lasso thing, but coming out of a total mong’s arm.
Forgot to add the pic lol…

6F5D6E36-9496-4A36-8897-38EA2120DB31.jpeg

Back