Shocking Day In Lebanon !!!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McTwatFace

My-Farts-Smell-Like-Roses💋
Seeing if he still has current running through him. Don't think the idiot doing it saw what caused the electrocution.
But the 1st guy dragged him off/away from the current so he would have been zapped too if it were live? The feet tapping came after🤣🤔

Sockdip

Rookie
Why the fuck is that cable sticking out of the pavement like that live?? Jesus Christ.

There's no fucking way he's surviving that. It looks like HV from the way it arcs like that, waiting to be terminated to a step down transform.

Poor mother fucker copped thousands of volts from one hand to the other, right through his chest cavity and heart.

He's toast.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I think if the stick was not to test if he was still conducting a current, perhaps they were trying to swat out a small fire at his feet. I've seen many an extremity burnt to a crisp after a large enough electrocution. That aside, the guy over-talking on the video makes the whole thing extra creepy and fucked up. 💥💥

JamieSKap

Rookie
That was shocking, alright. The moment the guy grabs the wire he goes upright and stiff, it held him there for a bit and he starts falling back before the flash happens. Definitely seems like the truck knocked the tall electrical object to the ground, whatever it is, that's why it's there, and definitely seems the other guy is checking to make sure there's not still electricity running through the victim despite somebody else already having dragged him back a bit. Good post, stay back when it comes to fallen electrical equipment such as powerlines and light poles.

1stDan

Rookie
What's that dude doing tapping his feet?? 🤣
Testing to see no current is still attached to the body. Its what you are meant to do if you suspect someone has been electrocuted. Find a long piece of wood, and break the contact by pushing the limb away from the surface it is touching.

Back