bizarre ~Shop Owner Suffers Fatal Heart Attack While Reading From The Quran~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I don't want to laugh or make jokes because this could litterally happen to any one of us at any time. One second you're alive, the next your consiousness is obliterated from existence leaving just an empty body. What comes after, well nobody knows.

This man was trying to believe in something, he was hoping that what he was reading would be the truth for his soul. The truth is nobody knows.

I read a short story once. It was about aliens who visited Earth. They observed the humans and laughed because we were made of meat and throughout the whole universe meat-based life forms were considered the worst. The aliens were made of metallic liquid and were essentially immortal and this form of life constituted 99% of all life in the universe.

The aliens explained that all living things get their consiousness from the "life frequency generator" at the center of the universe. Each life frequency is unique and only exists once. The aliens explained that since the life frequency of humans resides in a "meat brain" as opposed to a brain made of more permanent material, our frequencies were doomed to oblivion as the meat they resided in was prone to decay and wasn't permanent like the elemental brains of the aliens.

There was no god to be angry at, we were just dealt a bad card. Where as most life was immortal we were doomed to die and there was nothing special about us, neigh we were inferior life forms, a cosmic retard child in a vast ocean of better life forms who pittied us.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
He finally got the point of it and it was just a natural reaction.
I don't want to laugh or make jokes because this could litterally happen to any one of us at any time. One second you're alive, the next your consiousness is obliterated from existence leaving just an empty body. What comes after, well nobody knows.

This man was trying to believe in something, he was hoping that what he was reading would be the truth for his soul. The truth is nobody knows.

I read a short story once. It was about aliens who visited Earth. They observed the humans and laughed because we were made of meat and throughout the whole universe meat-based life forms were considered the worst. The aliens were made of metallic liquid and were essentially immortal and this form of life constituted 99% of all life in the universe.

The aliens explained that all living things get their consiousness from the "life frequency generatior" at the center of the universe. Each life frequency is unique and only exists once. The aliens explained that since the life frequency of humans resides in a "meat brain" as opposed to a brain made of more permanent material, that we were just very unlucky.

There was no god to be angry at, we were just dealt a bad card. Where as most life was immortal we were doomed to die and there was nothing special about us, neigh we were inferior life forms, a cosmic retard child in a vast ocean of better life forms who pittied us.
I'm too lazy to read the novel, but remember that Corona beer is on sale now at Walmart.

Thank me later.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I donā€™t think Allah liked the fact his hair style was too similar to Christian monks šŸ˜‚

06B9229F-8827-4245-9FDC-FAB5EABCFC55.jpeg

5DF08258-4030-4BEC-A9F8-AF94468DC6DD.jpeg

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
People are saying Allah didn't save him. Truth is we are insignificant. We will dye one day, all of us. He was reciting the noble Quran and died. That is awesome for an islamic perspective. If he was going to dye anyway then better reciting the Holy Quran . May Allah the Almighty Gives him peace and the Paradise.

I can assure you I will not dye any day!
I shave my head and Iā€™m not a hippy.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

F031F53A-4AA2-4060-A025-41B3CD2C99CE.jpeg

8C2E6A75-D2D8-424E-B2AC-646B116FDD90.jpeg

55A9BAC1-A1B9-4BF2-97AA-D0E89661671D.jpeg

Back