bizarre ~Shop Owner Suffers Fatal Heart Attack While Reading From The Quran~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
I don't want to laugh or make jokes because this could litterally happen to any one of us at any time. One second you're alive, the next your consiousness is obliterated from existence leaving just an empty body. What comes after, well nobody knows.

This man was trying to believe in something, he was hoping that what he was reading would be the truth for his soul. The truth is nobody knows.

I read a short story once. It was about aliens who visited Earth. They observed the humans and laughed because we were made of meat and throughout the whole universe meat-based life forms were considered the worst. The aliens were made of metallic liquid and were essentially immortal and this form of life constituted 99% of all life in the universe.

The aliens explained that all living things get their consiousness from the "life frequency generator" at the center of the universe. Each life frequency is unique and only exists once. The aliens explained that since the life frequency of humans resides in a "meat brain" as opposed to a brain made of more permanent material, our frequencies were doomed to oblivion as the meat they resided in was prone to decay and wasn't permanent like the elemental brains of the aliens.

There was no god to be angry at, we were just dealt a bad card. Where as most life was immortal we were doomed to die and there was nothing special about us, neigh we were inferior life forms, a cosmic retard child in a vast ocean of better life forms who pittied us.

Have to disagree Dokra ,
" This man was trying to believe in something, he was hoping that what he was reading would be the truth for his soul. The truth is nobody knows " .

I know the truth. I was on the fence about a Supreme being , Allah, Hindu , Etc.
Perhaps as others I simply could not put my finger on our existence concretely.

Mothers day 1992 , while watching a golf game on TV ,Jesus paid me a visit. It took me TWO hours to recover from seeing Him, and mostly the energy Jesus emits . I was not looking, seeking, etc.
Now I know the truth.

The Bible, although containing a few goofs, is the truth. And those goofs have nothing to do with the overall message contained in it.
That is :
God loves us, irrespective of where we are in this life. It matters not if one is homosexual , robber, drug addict, serial killer etc. God still loves you, me , all.

And so earnestly wants to have a real thriving relationship with us. You. All.
Only through and by Jesus can we have this relationship.

Our reason for being is
John 3:16.

Last edited:
People are saying Allah didn't save him. Truth is we are insignificant. We will dye one day, all of us. He was reciting the noble Quran and died. That is awesome for an islamic perspective. If he was going to dye anyway then better reciting the Holy Quran . May Allah the Almighty Gives him peace and the Paradise.
Fuck your death cult religion, you bunch of fucking murdering goat fuckers love to murder people then go home and butt fuck some little boy.
Prove me wrong the 90% of you fucking cowards don't have sex with donkeys, goats, and little boys to practice for your marriage.
Prove me wrong that the shit book you call the Quran doesn't encourage Muslims to kill infidels.
Yeah FUCK ISLAM!!

Fuck your death cult religion, you bunch of fucking murdering goat fuckers love to murder people then go home and butt fuck some little boy.
Prove me wrong the 90% of you fucking cowards don't have sex with donkeys, goats, and little boys to practice for your marriage.
Prove me wrong that the shit book you call the Quran doesn't encourage Muslims to kill infidels.
Yeah FUCK ISLAM!!
I understand that you are angry, it is completely normal.

But you have to understand that Islam is a way of life, and people don't follow it completely.

Many use it for money, for political reasons, for personal gain.

In fact, I would tell you without problems that the true Muslims are those who are suffering from hunger, thirst, need, heat, cold, those who are afraid to commit even the smallest of sins.

By this I do not mean that rich Muslims are bad, only that there are very few good ones.

It is true that many humans who claim to be Muslims murder many people.

In Islam it is forbidden to have sex with animals, it is forbidden to eat pork... I don't understand how you can suppose that we have sex with animals.

In some south asian countries, there are evil people who do bad things with children, do you think a good muslim can consider such people as real muslims?

And the reason why these kind of people are not punished is because they have power in those countries, and the poor people can't do anything about it.

The Quran is a book of peace, let me explain, you will find numerous verses that say that if the unbelievers do not bother you then leave them alone.

Now why do we kill the unbelievers, or rather why do we used to kill them, or rather why do we used to defend ourselves.

The reason is very simple, when God's mercy came down to this world (God's peace and blessings be upon him), the people who were polytheists started to believe in one God.

In Mecca the objects worshipped as gods were a great trade.

When the great idolatrous merchants saw that the people were beginning to abandon these objects, to stop paying to keep these false gods, then they decided to kill the few Muslims who were there at that time.

The Prophet, peace be upon him, waited a long time with patience, without attacking the unbelievers while the unbelievers attacked without mercy, they don't tell you this, do they?

And the Muslims only attacked when God gave them permission.

Muslims had to migrate to other places, because they were persecuted for wanting to do something different with their private lives.

They fought back, the unbelievers were so rebellious, they practiced skinning the skin of the dead, they killed their daughters and buried them, they practiced horrendous things, they mutilated facial features after someone was already dead, and they ate the parts of their dead enemies.

That is why you will find so much in the Qur'an about killing the unbelievers.

The Qur'an was also not revealed all at once, but progressively.

Now, as I said, it is not allowed to kill unbelievers who do not bother us, or who do not want to kill us.

You tell me yourself, I hate many people who call themselves Muslims but who in reality by their actions appear to be the opposite.

India and Pakistan are one of the worst examples of Muslims, because they read the Koran in Arabic, as if it were a musical score, but as their language is Urdu and not Arabic, they don't understand what they recite, and they do what they want after listening to religious fanatics, or rather financial fanatics who use religion as a pretext.

The biography I have read of the real Muslims, says that they refused political posts, when they were in crowds they liked to be unnoticed so as not to show arrogance or ego.

You saw that Christian monks in churches also did bad things with children, I never considered those people who call themselves monks as monks, because when I became aware of their actions I automatically said that can't be a monk.

To understand Islam I had to read the Noble Quran, the exegesis of the Noble Quran, there are several thousand pages, the compilations of the Hadith Sahih Buhari and Sahih Muslim, there are universities that have entire courses to understand Islam correctly.
You think that by reading one verse you can understand it, that is very naive of you.

If I see that a person claims to be a monk but his actions do not describe him as a monk, I save the image of the real monks, the martyrs, the ones who really fought against their instincts and evil desires.

The monks forbade things themselves for themselves, but they did not fulfil them, like getting married, but instead doing bad things with children, and your God and mine says the following with his noble words.

(Then We sent following their footsteps [i.e., traditions] Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.) (Quran 57:27)

As you could observe God says that many of them were disobedient people, but I have never said that all Christians are evil, nor have I ever thought so, I respect the Prophet Jesus, God's peace be upon him, and the apostles as well as the true monks.

But instead of doing that, you take for example the worst people who claim to be Muslims, you look at their acts as aberrations, but then you don't try to think that Islam doesn't say this, but you blame Islam.

But I don't ask you for explanations about that, because God has already explained to me why you do that.

"Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it.1 And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, "Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts." (3:119 Quran.)

And that's true, my own people are very appreciative of English laws, or white people's laws.
They tell me, these people are unbelievers but their way of governing is the way we should adopt.
They are fair, honest and good people, not all of them but a great part of them.

As I told you before, Christians in Russia, India, Spain, Italy, America have their differences, there are Orthodox, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, and many more, in Islam unfortunately sects have also been created, now tell me, which sect are you addressing.

ā€œAnd We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the ā€˜Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).ā€ [al-Anbiya 21:107].

Many Muslims try to teach others Islam, and do so because of this.

ā€œLet there be a group among you who call Ė¹othersĖŗ to goodness, encourage what is good, and forbid what is evilā€”it is they who will be successful.ā€ [Al `Imran 3:104]

And the verse that forbids the killing of unbelievers who do not bother us is as follows

ā€œAllah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.ā€ [al-Mumtahanah 60:8]

In other words, Allah does not forbid you to be kind, uphold ties, return favours and be fair towards the mushrikeen (polytheists), whether they are relatives and others, so long as they are not fighting you because of your religion or seeking to drive you out of your homes.

There is a hadith that speaks of that. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œIf anyone wrongs a muā€˜ahid, detracts from his rights, burdens him with more work than he is able to do or takes something from him without his consent, I will plead for him (the muā€˜ahid) on the Day of Resurrection.ā€ Narrated by Abu Dawud, 3052; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Saheeh Abi Dawud.

ā€œIf any non-Muslim come to our country for work or business, and has permission (from the authorities), he is either a muā€˜ahid (one who has a treaty with the Muslims) or a mustamin (one who has been granted security by the Muslims). So it is not permissible to transgress against him. It is proven that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œWhoever kills a muā€˜ahid will not smell the fragrance of Paradise.ā€

Now tell me yourself, if these people who call themselves Muslims do not follow these laws, then whose fault is it, these people's or Islam's?

The Quran teaches for Muslims to kill those that do not convert, so if you are a true follower of what the Quran teaches, then you must convert or kill.

FACT!!!! PROVE ME WRONG!!!! PROVE WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN PROVE IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT......YOU OR AMY OTHER MUSLIM CAN NOT BECAUSE IT IS A FACT!!

The Quran teaches for Muslims to kill those that do not convert, so if you are a true follower of what the Quran teaches, then you must convert or kill.

FACT!!!! PROVE ME WRONG!!!! PROVE WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE QURAN PROVE IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT......YOU OR AMY OTHER MUSLIM CAN NOT BECAUSE IT IS A FACT!!
When you want to ask me something reply to my comments, otherwise I can't find out, now I was lucky to see your comment because I was scrolling down.

As for your question this is the answer, the Quran says

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become distinct from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in į¹­ÄghÅ«t1 and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (Quran 2:256)

As you can see God has no need for anyone to become a Muslim, in fact, I don't give a damn whether someone is a Muslim or not.

But many do care, some for moral reasons and would be pained to see their brothers in the burning fire, and others for political and financial principles.

ā€œAnd had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad SAW) then compel mankind, until they become believers?ā€ (Quran 10:99)

See?

Ibn Jizziy (may Allah have mercy on him) said: ā€œThere is no compulsion in religionā€means: the religion of Islam is very clear and its proof of its soundness is self-evident, so there is no need to compel anyone to enter this religion. Rather anyone who has sound understanding will enter it of his own accord, without compulsion.

This is indicated by the words, ā€œVerily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong pathā€ (Quran 2:256) i.e., it is clear that Islam is the right path and kufr is the wrong path, so there is no need for compulsion after this has become clear.

Green is Quran and purple is someone explaining it.

And the Quran Says:

ā€œAnd say: ā€˜The truth is from your Lord.ā€™ Then whosoever wills, let him believe, and whosoever wills, let him disbelieveā€ (Quran 18:29)

this is the truth that clear evidence demonstrates is true, so that whoever wants to believe may do so and let whoever wants to disbelieve may do so.

With regard to the sword and the concept of jihad in Islam, that was not for the purpose of imposing belief on people or forcing any individual or group to worship Allah; rather it was to ward off those who would wield the sword, to prevent them from humiliating and persecuting the one who entered Islam.

Al-Bukhaari (2222) and Muslim (155) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œBy the One in Whose hand is my soul, soon the son of Maryam will descend among you as a just judge, he will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah, and wealth will become so abundant that no one will accept it.ā€

As you can see, the Noble Quran does not say kill the unbelievers.
Now if they attack us... .
Do you understand?

I don't want to laugh or make jokes because this could litterally happen to any one of us at any time. One second you're alive, the next your consiousness is obliterated from existence leaving just an empty body. What comes after, well nobody knows.

This man was trying to believe in something, he was hoping that what he was reading would be the truth for his soul. The truth is nobody knows.

I read a short story once. It was about aliens who visited Earth. They observed the humans and laughed because we were made of meat and throughout the whole universe meat-based life forms were considered the worst. The aliens were made of metallic liquid and were essentially immortal and this form of life constituted 99% of all life in the universe.

The aliens explained that all living things get their consiousness from the "life frequency generator" at the center of the universe. Each life frequency is unique and only exists once. The aliens explained that since the life frequency of humans resides in a "meat brain" as opposed to a brain made of more permanent material, our frequencies were doomed to oblivion as the meat they resided in was prone to decay and wasn't permanent like the elemental brains of the aliens.

There was no god to be angry at, we were just dealt a bad card. Where as most life was immortal we were doomed to die and there was nothing special about us, neigh we were inferior life forms, a cosmic retard child in a vast ocean of better life forms who pittied us.
that sounds like a kick ass story and in a way is half assed believable. why would we be the only planet that contains life in the universe. i honestly think that there are and have been way more intelligent lifeforms out there that have existed alot longer than our planet. but they have kept away from coming in close contact with us because they are afraid of it destroying us and our way of life.
most of our history has been shrouded in a blanket of religion. and any exterior lifeforms that visit us will almost destroy christianity. being one of the biggest religions in our history.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
People are saying Allah didn't save him. Truth is we are insignificant. We will dye one day, all of us. He was reciting the noble Quran and died. That is awesome for an islamic perspective. If he was going to dye anyway then better reciting the Holy Quran . May Allah the Almighty Gives him peace and the Paradise.
No he probably got to the verse were he found out your disgusting devil worshiping prophet had sex with 9 year old Aisha after she was playing with dolls.......this guy was either excited that he's allowed to do the same or if he was a decent human being he's died of shock.
Islam is a disgusting religion, any of you that agree with paedophilia, raping your enemies women, sex slavery, killing anyone who won't convert, killing anyone who leaves islam, you deserve to be wrapped in pig skins and fed to sharks.

I understand that you are angry, it is completely normal.

But you have to understand that Islam is a way of life, and people don't follow it completely.

Many use it for money, for political reasons, for personal gain.

In fact, I would tell you without problems that the true Muslims are those who are suffering from hunger, thirst, need, heat, cold, those who are afraid to commit even the smallest of sins.

By this I do not mean that rich Muslims are bad, only that there are very few good ones.

It is true that many humans who claim to be Muslims murder many people.

In Islam it is forbidden to have sex with animals, it is forbidden to eat pork... I don't understand how you can suppose that we have sex with animals.

In some south asian countries, there are evil people who do bad things with children, do you think a good muslim can consider such people as real muslims?

And the reason why these kind of people are not punished is because they have power in those countries, and the poor people can't do anything about it.

The Quran is a book of peace, let me explain, you will find numerous verses that say that if the unbelievers do not bother you then leave them alone.

Now why do we kill the unbelievers, or rather why do we used to kill them, or rather why do we used to defend ourselves.

The reason is very simple, when God's mercy came down to this world (God's peace and blessings be upon him), the people who were polytheists started to believe in one God.

In Mecca the objects worshipped as gods were a great trade.

When the great idolatrous merchants saw that the people were beginning to abandon these objects, to stop paying to keep these false gods, then they decided to kill the few Muslims who were there at that time.

The Prophet, peace be upon him, waited a long time with patience, without attacking the unbelievers while the unbelievers attacked without mercy, they don't tell you this, do they?

And the Muslims only attacked when God gave them permission.

Muslims had to migrate to other places, because they were persecuted for wanting to do something different with their private lives.

They fought back, the unbelievers were so rebellious, they practiced skinning the skin of the dead, they killed their daughters and buried them, they practiced horrendous things, they mutilated facial features after someone was already dead, and they ate the parts of their dead enemies.

That is why you will find so much in the Qur'an about killing the unbelievers.

The Qur'an was also not revealed all at once, but progressively.

Now, as I said, it is not allowed to kill unbelievers who do not bother us, or who do not want to kill us.

You tell me yourself, I hate many people who call themselves Muslims but who in reality by their actions appear to be the opposite.

India and Pakistan are one of the worst examples of Muslims, because they read the Koran in Arabic, as if it were a musical score, but as their language is Urdu and not Arabic, they don't understand what they recite, and they do what they want after listening to religious fanatics, or rather financial fanatics who use religion as a pretext.

The biography I have read of the real Muslims, says that they refused political posts, when they were in crowds they liked to be unnoticed so as not to show arrogance or ego.

You saw that Christian monks in churches also did bad things with children, I never considered those people who call themselves monks as monks, because when I became aware of their actions I automatically said that can't be a monk.

To understand Islam I had to read the Noble Quran, the exegesis of the Noble Quran, there are several thousand pages, the compilations of the Hadith Sahih Buhari and Sahih Muslim, there are universities that have entire courses to understand Islam correctly.
You think that by reading one verse you can understand it, that is very naive of you.

If I see that a person claims to be a monk but his actions do not describe him as a monk, I save the image of the real monks, the martyrs, the ones who really fought against their instincts and evil desires.

The monks forbade things themselves for themselves, but they did not fulfil them, like getting married, but instead doing bad things with children, and your God and mine says the following with his noble words.

(Then We sent following their footsteps [i.e., traditions] Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.) (Quran 57:27)

As you could observe God says that many of them were disobedient people, but I have never said that all Christians are evil, nor have I ever thought so, I respect the Prophet Jesus, God's peace be upon him, and the apostles as well as the true monks.

But instead of doing that, you take for example the worst people who claim to be Muslims, you look at their acts as aberrations, but then you don't try to think that Islam doesn't say this, but you blame Islam.

But I don't ask you for explanations about that, because God has already explained to me why you do that.

"Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it.1 And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, "Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts." (3:119 Quran.)

And that's true, my own people are very appreciative of English laws, or white people's laws.
They tell me, these people are unbelievers but their way of governing is the way we should adopt.
They are fair, honest and good people, not all of them but a great part of them.

As I told you before, Christians in Russia, India, Spain, Italy, America have their differences, there are Orthodox, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses, and many more, in Islam unfortunately sects have also been created, now tell me, which sect are you addressing.

ā€œAnd We have sent you (O Muhammad) not but as a mercy for the ā€˜Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).ā€ [al-Anbiya 21:107].

Many Muslims try to teach others Islam, and do so because of this.

ā€œLet there be a group among you who call Ė¹othersĖŗ to goodness, encourage what is good, and forbid what is evilā€”it is they who will be successful.ā€ [Al `Imran 3:104]

And the verse that forbids the killing of unbelievers who do not bother us is as follows

ā€œAllah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.ā€ [al-Mumtahanah 60:8]

In other words, Allah does not forbid you to be kind, uphold ties, return favours and be fair towards the mushrikeen (polytheists), whether they are relatives and others, so long as they are not fighting you because of your religion or seeking to drive you out of your homes.

There is a hadith that speaks of that. The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œIf anyone wrongs a muā€˜ahid, detracts from his rights, burdens him with more work than he is able to do or takes something from him without his consent, I will plead for him (the muā€˜ahid) on the Day of Resurrection.ā€ Narrated by Abu Dawud, 3052; classed as sahih by al-Albani in Saheeh Abi Dawud.

ā€œIf any non-Muslim come to our country for work or business, and has permission (from the authorities), he is either a muā€˜ahid (one who has a treaty with the Muslims) or a mustamin (one who has been granted security by the Muslims). So it is not permissible to transgress against him. It is proven that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œWhoever kills a muā€˜ahid will not smell the fragrance of Paradise.ā€

Now tell me yourself, if these people who call themselves Muslims do not follow these laws, then whose fault is it, these people's or Islam's?
Answer me this......if your stinking prophet(may he Rot in hell) was so good why did he rape a 9 year old girl......this is in your blessed Hadiths!

When you want to ask me something reply to my comments, otherwise I can't find out, now I was lucky to see your comment because I was scrolling down.

As for your question this is the answer, the Quran says

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become distinct from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in į¹­ÄghÅ«t1 and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (Quran 2:256)

As you can see God has no need for anyone to become a Muslim, in fact, I don't give a damn whether someone is a Muslim or not.

But many do care, some for moral reasons and would be pained to see their brothers in the burning fire, and others for political and financial principles.

ā€œAnd had your Lord willed, those on earth would have believed, all of them together. So, will you (O Muhammad SAW) then compel mankind, until they become believers?ā€ (Quran 10:99)

See?

Ibn Jizziy (may Allah have mercy on him) said: ā€œThere is no compulsion in religionā€means: the religion of Islam is very clear and its proof of its soundness is self-evident, so there is no need to compel anyone to enter this religion. Rather anyone who has sound understanding will enter it of his own accord, without compulsion.

This is indicated by the words, ā€œVerily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong pathā€ (Quran 2:256) i.e., it is clear that Islam is the right path and kufr is the wrong path, so there is no need for compulsion after this has become clear.

Green is Quran and purple is someone explaining it.

And the Quran Says:

ā€œAnd say: ā€˜The truth is from your Lord.ā€™ Then whosoever wills, let him believe, and whosoever wills, let him disbelieveā€ (Quran 18:29)

this is the truth that clear evidence demonstrates is true, so that whoever wants to believe may do so and let whoever wants to disbelieve may do so.

With regard to the sword and the concept of jihad in Islam, that was not for the purpose of imposing belief on people or forcing any individual or group to worship Allah; rather it was to ward off those who would wield the sword, to prevent them from humiliating and persecuting the one who entered Islam.

Al-Bukhaari (2222) and Muslim (155) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: ā€œBy the One in Whose hand is my soul, soon the son of Maryam will descend among you as a just judge, he will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah, and wealth will become so abundant that no one will accept it.ā€

As you can see, the Noble Quran does not say kill the unbelievers.
Now if they attack us... .
Do you understand?
What about apostasy? Your Quran dictates they should be killed!

Go educate yourself, watch Sam Shamoun on YouTube, he's a VERY educated guy, knows the Quran, the Bible inside out, he also speaks Arabic and can translate the disgusting teaching of Islam. You should be ashamed to follow such a devil worshiper religion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116_225021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231116_225021_Chrome.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back