accident Sick of Amazon throwing packages at your door? Then throw yourself at them ! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
Leaves van parked on top lol. At least the van isn't damaged.
Sorry dude, but your profile pic freaks me out. I'm so scared of spiders I can't even look at them and Everytime I stumble on one of your comments it makes me jump a lil...😂
... Reminds me of these ugly collosal things in Afghanistan called "camel spiders." They're freakishly huge and the thing of nightmares to aracnophobes.

SMOKESKULL

Well Known Member
Sorry dude, but your profile pic freaks me out. I'm so scared of spiders I can't even look at them and Everytime I stumble on one of your comments it makes me jump a lil...😂
... Reminds me of these ugly collosal things in Afghanistan called "camel spiders." They're freakishly huge and the thing of nightmares to aracnophobes.
That fucker was living in my atv all summer. I can't believe how clear that picture turned out. I actually dropped that spider at a guy's house I don't like last fall. He finally was open enough I got him to attach to a twig and dropped him at this rich cunts lake house.
It's called a barn spider. There harmless. We get woodpeckers looking for them on the soffit of our house every fall.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
That fucker was living in my atv all summer. I can't believe how clear that picture turned out. I actually dropped that spider at a guy's house I don't like last fall. He finally was open enough I got him to attach to a twig and dropped him at this rich cunts lake house.
It's called a barn spider. There harmless. We get woodpeckers looking for them on the soffit of our house every fall.
Hell nah bro, you put it in the ops lake house...😂😂😂😂
I'm glad we ain't enemies, I rather take one to the head.😂

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
He should have chosen the train. If I was the train conductor, I wouldnt stop. I'd be like, "I couldn't stop. I've got all these containers and shit..."

Back