Crime Single Stab Did The Job (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
why do people kill others with such ease
dont they think about the life in prison
losing freedom is one of the hardest things ever and people gonna dictate your life in prison. no privacy and no women
Not every human that commits an act of homicide is punished.

For the record, it was a big ass knife! He must have cut an artery and bled out...
The weapon is shorter than a rapier and closer to a scimitar sword. He more than likely punctured his lung which immediately filled will blood and then the lung collapsed. The blade was lengthy enough to hit his descending aorta or his renal artery causing a hydraulic evacuation of his cardiovascular into his abdominal cavity.

Last edited:

drm174

Rookie
As if you'd let someone with a blade over a foot long get that close to you. That would've been the time to either retreat or get your own weapon out. Anything other than just standing there like a dunce.
I think that dude’s big yapping mouth got in the way of him seeing that big-ass knife in the other dude’s hand, and probably got him killed as a result of it. If that was me, and I had no weapon of my own to match that big-ass knife, I would have swallowed my pride and ran the hell out of there. Better to lose your pride, than your life in this situation. I think if he ran and not stood there like an idiot, the dude with the big-ass knife wouldn’t have chase after him and call it that…Shows you, our mouths can get us killed sometimes, so always watch what you say because pissing off someone with a big-ass knife can definitely get you killed…😂

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
why do people kill others with such ease
dont they think about the life in prison
losing freedom is one of the hardest things ever and people gonna dictate your life in prison. no privacy and no women

Don't underestimate those who have been pushed so far that they simply do not care anymore. Or had lost a dearly loved one to the actions of a scumbag, and then simply decided that he has had enough of life too and take the scumbag with him...

Interregnum

first floor room 16
Don't underestimate those who have been pushed so far that they simply do not care anymore. Or had lost a dearly loved one to the actions of a scumbag, and then simply decided that he has had enough of life too and take the scumbag with him...
i can 100% understand this but on the other side i often think
is it worth going to prison for a subhuman even though there are millions of them?

Legion of Freaks

Many minds in one fool
That was just a clean stab. Perfect length and good enough form to drop him! He had to had pierced through a vital for sure.

Back