So America what’s happening here? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
Why, he is a privileged old white man. Aren't they the enemy of humanity? Unless you are a wealthy democrat that is. The judge and all the prosecutors are in his pocket. While Nancy is busy fomenting a war with a superior military power like China, this old fuck is going get a free get out of jail card. P.S. that nasty lesbian Basketball player has been sentenced to 9 years. Senile Biden is "demanding" she be released. What era does this old fucker think it is? No one listens to the U.S. anymore. much less obey demands.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Drink Driving is BASED
I am gods drunkest driver
Why, he is a privileged old white man. Aren't they the enemy of humanity? Unless you are a wealthy democrat that is. The judge and all the prosecutors are in his pocket. While Nancy is busy fomenting a war with a superior military power like China, this old fuck is going get a free get out of jail card. P.S. that nasty lesbian Basketball player has been sentenced to 9 years. Senile Biden is "demanding" she be released. What era does this old fucker think it is? No one listens to the U.S. anymore. much less obey demands.
Yeah nah, its nobles who are our enemy, not every old white guy is a noble.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I got arrested for a DUI about 14 years ago. I definitely deserved to get arrested. I got the charges dropped on a technicality; I’m not sure exactly what the lawyer did to get me out of it. If this guy gets a slap on the wrist it might not have anything to do with politics. It’s how the judicial system works over here - it depends on how good the lawyer is.

Bansaku

Well Known Member
The guys is an all around piece of shit for a multitude of reasons, while his wife, the Speaker of the House Skeletor, is on a whole other level! :ass:

mrln

silent ghost
throw the whole fucking book at him! and make the bribery charge stick too. have the judge make an example of him too.
a judge did that to my brother,and hea s nobody. this guy is high profile. more a reason to make it stick!

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
throw the whole fucking book at him! and make the bribery charge stick too. have the judge make an example of him too.
a judge did that to my brother,and hea s nobody. this guy is high profile. more a reason to make it stick!
Doesn’t he donate to the DA? Plus I think the judge knows him in some way too

mrln

silent ghost
Doesn’t he donate to the DA? Plus I think the judge knows him in some way too
all the more reason to put him away. it shouldnt matter on the "its who you know" aspect. this fucking lush broke a law. one that applies to everyone. he should not be exempt from it. what kind of example is it if these fucks keep getting away with this shit?
all this does is,cause more resentment. more hostility. thats all this does.

Ranman

Well Known Member
This happened in the town I live in and it's all about keeping it quiet. Now considering Nancy Pelosi is going to end up as POTUS I'm afraid this will end up silently disappearing. I say throw the book at him ! Hell the guys probably back at it already anyway.
By the way Napa was known in the 50s and 60s as standing for No African People Allowed! They'll let any piece of shit in here now days.

mrln

silent ghost
White Privilege!
Resized_Screenshot_20230503_072357_Facebook.jpeg

Back