Sobibor (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you so much for that.

I thought the name may have been wrong but too much other stuff going on to focus on it.

And no, I do not know what that name means. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

Many thanks my gracious Faraway...

if you continue to post stuff like this someone, somewhere, sometime will sew your silly little cunt up.

in fact I might just sew your cunt and Farawayfrom gore's cunts together and end up with a push me kick you king of thing...
Yad Vashem (Hebrew: יָד וַשֵׁם; literally, "a memorial and a name") is Israel's official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust. Yad Vashem - Wikipedia Here you go. And. Fuck off.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yad Vashem (Hebrew: יָד וַשֵׁם; literally, "a memorial and a name") is Israel's official memorial to the victims of the Holocaust. Yad Vashem - Wikipedia Here you go. And. Fuck off.
1671612350533.png

Now come along little faraway pup, lets get my big fat cock right up your ignorant little ass...

Last edited:

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
THE HOLOCAUST IS A FUCKING LIE..... TAKE THOSE LIES BACK TO YOUR JOO OVERLORDS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP THEIR ASSES

FUCKIN LIARS AND THEIR LIES.....LIAR

I'm pretty sure you're from ENGAYLAND.... So i'm sure as a supposed Male, sewing is your job,.... and your "wife" is a plumber.... lol....fuckin faggot ass brainwashed moron..... apparently
OK, so there was a massive conspiracy during the 1939 to 1945 war and it was all Jewish based.

It's amazing that nothing has come through to challenge the realities of the holocaust except the semi psychotic ramblings of people like you and forgottencumstain004.

Of course you never offer documentation or other proof.

I would imagine you have rather little education and cannot link between various strands of history and build a holistic understanding of the war and its consequences.

I love the way you use CAPITALS and gay slurs to add substance to your ersatz argument.

Well done little man. Well done.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Jews like to embellish history like any victor in war, I couldn't give a fuck how many of them were killed but it's interesting there are no seven digit tattoos, the numbers like 4-6 million thrown around are bullshit.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I thought I knew a lot about ww2 but only recently discovered Sobibor.

It was a mechanised killing camp along the lines of Treblinka, using the same techniques of subterfuge.

Train loads of 5000 would be 'processed' within a few hours. People would be apologised to for the 'terrible train ride' and informed that there were nice showers and to take all their clothes off and remember where they put them so they could collect them after the shower.

Showers gas chambers and after a few minutes the screaming would cease and the bodies then processed. Hair cut off and gold teeth pulled. Bodies then burnt in pits and gas chambers hosed free of blood, excrement and vomit. Nice flower beds next to the chambers to give them a homely look.

What is interesting is that the small group of prisoners who were allowed to live so that they could process the bodies were led by a Jewish Russian commissar Yad Vasham. Alexander Pechersky (thanks to my dear friend Farawayfrommanners)

When they realised that no more trains were coming they realised also that they would be next into the pits they overcame the SS and 600 of them escaped. Of which only about 50 survived the war.

Alexander Pechersky ran until he found a pro Soviet partisan group and joined them. Once the war finished the Russians sent him to a gulag for a few years. He survived that too and died very old.

View attachment 643579

View attachment 643580

View attachment 643581

View attachment 643582
View attachment 643583

View attachment 643584

Note the trees hiding the fence in the back ground which hides in its turn the gas chambers and the path to them called the 'road to heaven'.

Road to heaven:
View attachment 643585
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Do some legwork. There is a really good movie about Sobibor . It was if not more brutal than the others. I wish I knew the name of the movie .
Try ROKU , TUBI , AMAZON.

THE HOLOCAUST IS A FUCKING LIE..... TAKE THOSE LIES BACK TO YOUR JOO OVERLORDS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP THEIR ASSES

I'm pretty sure you're from ENGAYLAND.... So i'm sure as a supposed Male, sewing is your job,.... and your "wife" is a plumber.... lol....fuckin faggot ass brainwashed moron..... apparently
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
So the thousands of soldiers who liberated the camps, all were in a massive lie ?
The video and photography all staged ?
The thousands of survivors in collusion with thousands of soldiers to lie ?
The camps themselves hastily built as part of the lie ?
The thousands of mass graves discovered were props ?

I know of two other people like you.
They regularly see black helicopters in the morning circling there homes.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

If your going to declare such a huge dissent. Have something to back it up.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Do some legwork. There is a really good movie about Sobibor . It was if not more brutal than the others. I wish I knew the name of the movie .
Try ROKU , TUBI , AMAZON.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
So the thousands of soldiers who liberated the camps, all were in a massive lie ?
The video and photography all staged ?
The thousands of survivors in collusion with thousands of soldiers to lie ?
The camps themselves hastily built as part of the lie ?
The thousands of mass graves discovered were props ?

I know of two other people like you.
They regularly see black helicopters in the morning circling there homes.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

If your going to declare such a huge dissent. Have something to back it up.
Ah, you are a good man Whiteboy.

Logic is the only way to tackle this kind of wild ignorance.

Patton did not have much time for the Jews but was there with Eisenhower at Buchenwald. Patton got into trouble (again) with Dwight by complaining about the excrement the traumatised survivors left in the huts and said words to the effect of "I understand why the Germans gassed them now."

Mind you, Patton was aged 61 then and had received quite a few hard belts on the head, mainly from horses, and it is theorised that he may have had behavioural issues due to traumatic brain injury similar to the kind of stuff footballers get. (see 'Concussion' with Will Smith)

As to why no tattoos had 7 digit numbers, who said they didn't? I have no idea how many digit numbers they had. To unpack this nonsense you'd have to consider the following:

• Were all tattoo digits cumulative? IE was there a 'no. 1' and was there a 'no. 6000 000'?
  • what about all the guys from the Warsaw Ghetto who went straight to Treblinka and were immediately killed? I have heard of yellow stars of David on Ghetto Jews but no tattoos. In the rush to get the train loads 'processed' tattooing numbers would hardly seem worthwhile.
  • Did different camps have different tattoo systems in place?
  • What exactly was the meaning of the tattoos? the significance?
So DOA is being rather lazy just throwing 'no 7 digit tattoos' into the mix without any attempt to define what they mean.

The most damning documentation is from the Germans who were their own worst enemy when it came to self incriminating documentation. The 'final solution' was a German invention, not a post war Zionist conspiracy.

Here is a pic of DOA driving to the library to start a day of conspiracy site reading on the net:

1671687460148.png

I've never been sure why so many people find Jews problematic. I've always found them intelligent, hard working, well educated and, if female, hot as hell. I would happily visit Israel and even live there. No one is going to kick the kikes around ever again as now they have the bomb...

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
And of course, just to fit in with the post war Jewish conspiracy, Hitchcock's 'Front Line' doco about the camps was hidden away until 1985...

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
The Einsatzgruppen death squads killed a bunch in the occupied territories before the death camps became a thing. They would just round them up and shoot them all day, so no time for tattooing. The Germans kept meticulous records, being German and all, and basically declared Poland “Judenfrei” (free of all Jews). Add that to starvation, disease, death on the way to the camps, etc., so many of them didn’t have a chance to get a tat. Instead of putting his efforts into defending the eastern front from the Soviets, Hitler was still running his trains to kill Jews. The 6 million figure probably isn’t far off.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The Einsatzgruppen death squads killed a bunch in the occupied territories before the death camps became a thing. They would just round them up and shoot them all day, so no time for tattooing. The Germans kept meticulous records, being German and all, and basically declared Poland “Judenfrei” (free of all Jews). Add that to starvation, disease, death on the way to the camps, etc., so many of them didn’t have a chance to get a tat. Instead of putting his efforts into defending the eastern front from the Soviets, Hitler was still running his trains to kill Jews. The 6 million figure probably isn’t far off.
Thanks for that.

The figure of 6 million has been fully dissected by scholars for more than 80 years now.

This quote from the article I posted the other day succinctly expresses it thus:

"The first series of prisoner numbers was introduced in May 1940, well before the practice of tattooing began. This first series was given to male prisoners and remained in use until January 1945, ending with the number 202,499. Until mid-May 1944, male Jewish prisoners were given numbers from this series."

It only applied to Auschwitz, no other camps did the tattooing.

Xantoep

Lurker
In ww2 the USSR lost 20 million.

Ukraine was part of the USSR.

Ignorance is such a bummer isn't it?

Time to get your silly little cunt sewn up I guess...
Yes, I know it was part of the USSR.
I'm just saying that Russia ≠ USSR and if we count the amount of people died for every post-Soviet country, then Ukraine is the one who lost more in comparison to Russia.
14 million for Russia and 7 million for Ukraine (The actual figures are a little bit smaller, I'm rounding here), if we see the percentage compared to the 1940 population of both we reach 12.7% of the Russian population dead, and 16.3% of the Ukrainian one.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Yes, I know it was part of the USSR.
I'm just saying that Russia ≠ USSR and if we count the amount of people died for every post-Soviet country, then Ukraine is the one who lost more in comparison to Russia.
14 million for Russia and 7 million for Ukraine (The actual figures are a little bit smaller, I'm rounding here), if we see the percentage compared to the 1940 population of both we reach 12.7% of the Russian population dead, and 16.3% of the Ukrainian one.
Thanks for that. Its a big area to cover is ww2. the Eastern Front was modern mans version of hell for both sides. the end of the
germans at Stalin Grad was ghastly. Injured living in their own filth with no meds, no pain killers, in -30 or lower, being shot by the Russians when they came in. Brutal business.

Barf_fart

Rookie
Sometimes I wonder about where all the photos of Allied forces committing atrocities went? It's not like Americans doing "bad things" in war suddenly happened in Vietnam with no precedent.

In ww2 the USSR lost 20 million.

Ukraine was part of the USSR.

Ignorance is such a bummer isn't it?

Time to get your silly little cunt sewn up I guess...
Ukraine was also starved off. All the farmers in Ukraine were forced to send their crops to the major cities to make communism look good (pre war) Those pictures of roadside human meat markets (often people selling deceased family members) are terrible. Eat your dead sister kind of conditions. So yeah, Ukraine took it pretty hard before and during the war. And the Holocaust probably happened....

Although

I have started wondering about the state of the bodies in all of the Holocaust documentation - how are they not all decomposing? It's all white tight skin. I'm sure there's some historical/scientific reason but especially after being on here a few years - why/what/where/when and how?

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
How come? Didn't whole soviet army have Mosins though?
Yes. Mosins were the Soviet rifle. Finland, who fought and got their freedom in 1917, converted their Mosisns by stages to there most developed version ever, the M39, of which I own a couple, one of them mint and never issued.

But the point here is that Germany 'freed' the Ukraine and then the Ukraine fought for Germany and Ukrainian troops were very active in the German concentration camps as guards, thus the anomaly of having Mosin armed Sobobor camp guards.

Ukraine had more than enough reason to be pro German. Stalin had starved the whole country in the 1930's in the infamous Holodomor catastrophe. Millions died while Stalin continued to export Ukrainian grain over seas to show how well his 5 year plan was working.

1672768247596.png
1672768288624.png

Paskapantsu

A poor retard
Oh shit right. For some reason i didn't think about Soviet guns in German camps lmao. I might be mentally challenged
btw i'd love to shoot those converted mosins, we Finns call them "pystykorva"

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Sometimes I wonder about where all the photos of Allied forces committing atrocities went? It's not like Americans doing "bad things" in war suddenly happened in Vietnam with no precedent.
There wasn't a great deal of affordable cameras available to troops, the ones available were large & bulky compared to what was around in Vietnam, & then we have todays cameras.

The number of Jews killed in these camps always gets me thinking, it wasn't just Jews in these camps the Nazis threw in political prisoners, gypsies, gays & vagrants, so the real number is blurred a bit, Jews seem to roll all these other poor buggers into the number as well. There's no doubt the Jews got the most lumps, but, it does make me think of what the true number was.

Last edited:
Back