bizarre Some Dude Scalping Himself (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I didn't think the skin was that thick over the skull

It’s not that thick. That looks fake to me. The proportions of flesh, thickness, colours etc are not natural.

The position of his forehead is uneven and looks like special effect make up. All that knife play looks like acting.

The flies could simply be attracted to the shiny knife as it looks like water. I once wore a white hat and had a swarm of fucking flies following me.

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned

IExist

I exist
Good find, could be legit after all.
Possibly. Took a screenshot of the dude and changed the auto-search keyword to "man scalping himself in tijuana mexico" and found the ONLY article that actually contains this very video. (Others try linking me to some drug lord's assassin that's not even closely related to this.)

IExist

I exist
Geez. Google Translate is some of the funniest shit ever.

"A taxi driver of a white unit with orange stripe, was the one who documented the images "here we are with my company in the North Zone", describes the steering wheel worker, whose video has been shared in different WhatsApp groups; "what barbarity greetings to all and blessings companions, encouragement and good day for all", were part of the answers."

Yup. That steering wheel operator sure caught some crazy shit.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
It's from Tijuana in Mexico, but I'm trying to find more details. I'm still unsure.
It reminded me of the old Liveleak video.
View attachment 614077
He ain't nuttin but a "Maggot Faggot"
Nuttin a Blowtorch wouldn't take care of!
Lmao,🤣🤣🤣...SP
Some people saying it's fake, but I'm not so sure. Drugs are a hell of a drug.
And good acting by those flies.
View attachment 614016
Ok,I'll B the Guy! I think it's Real;Only b'cuz I want it to B real! Imagine hanging out with this Guy?.... Ya Me neither;U wouldn't catch Me on the same street as "Bean Flap"...Fkn Nutbar!
One word to Sum it up! EUTHANIZE!!!
🤙...SP

Last edited:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Some people saying it's fake, but I'm not so sure. Drugs are a hell of a drug.
And good acting by those flies.
View attachment 614016
Ok,I'll B the Guy! I think it's Real;Only b'cuz I want it to B real! Imagine hanging out with this Guy?.... Ya Me neither;U wouldn't catch Me on the same street as "Bean Flap"...Fkn Nutbar!
One word to Sum it up! EUTHANIZE!!!
🤙...SP

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Geez. Google Translate is some of the funniest shit ever.

"A taxi driver of a white unit with orange stripe, was the one who documented the images "here we are with my company in the North Zone", describes the steering wheel worker, whose video has been shared in different WhatsApp groups; "what barbarity greetings to all and blessings companions, encouragement and good day for all", were part of the answers."

Yup. That steering wheel operator sure caught some crazy shit.
Ummm...Google said 'steering wheel worker'! Get it right! I think 'steering wheel operator' may be the promotion a regular worker gets after he steers long enough. 🛞

Back