bizarre Some Dude Scalping Himself (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I whole heartedly believe they should hand out poison sandwiches in these neighborhoods. Give them out wait an hour then the clean up crew swoops in for the clean up. When the hood fills back up with rats do it again👍
I LOVE poison sandwiches! Just had one yesterday. Woke up today with a fever of 105, foaming at the mouth and a bit delirious - but I lost 5 pounds! ⚖️

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
Geez. Google Translate is some of the funniest shit ever.

"A taxi driver of a white unit with orange stripe, was the one who documented the images "here we are with my company in the North Zone", describes the steering wheel worker, whose video has been shared in different WhatsApp groups; "what barbarity greetings to all and blessings companions, encouragement and good day for all", were part of the answers."

Yup. That steering wheel operator sure caught some crazy shit.
Ummm...Google said 'steering wheel worker'! Get it right! I think 'steering wheel operator' may be the promotion a regular worker gets after he steers long enough. 🛞
I've started using an alternative to Google translate, it even got the 'driver' part right. Not as many languages as Google, but more accurate.

Julioadrian21

Fresh Meat
Some people saying it's fake, but I'm not so sure. Drugs are a hell of a drug.
And good acting by those flies.
View attachment 614016
Tijuana, September 15.- With a sharp knife, a homeless man who lives in the North Zone of Tijuana, removed several layers of skin from his head, flies and worms surround the area and he seems to have no pain.

A taxi driver from a white unit with an orange stripe was the one who documented the images "here we are with my friend in the North Zone," describes the transport worker, whose video has been shared in different WhatsApp groups.

In the video, the man brushes his hair with a knife, with which he tears off his skin, while holding a mirror in front of him, it is even possible to observe a large part of the frontal area of his skull.

IExist

I exist
Tijuana, September 15.- With a sharp knife, a homeless man who lives in the North Zone of Tijuana, removed several layers of skin from his head, flies and worms surround the area and he seems to have no pain.

A taxi driver from a white unit with an orange stripe was the one who documented the images "here we are with my friend in the North Zone," describes the transport worker, whose video has been shared in different WhatsApp groups.

In the video, the man brushes his hair with a knife, with which he tears off his skin, while holding a mirror in front of him, it is even possible to observe a large part of the frontal area of his skull.
My translation version says, "steering wheel worker" instead of "transport worker".

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
That's messed up. I hope it's fake but it definitely looks real.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

When healing, a thick scar develops.
Possibly getting thicker as he picks at more . The reason his skin is thick at the injured site.
If it's fake, it's a good fake. Look at him. Dirty, disheveled , nasty. That's very creative.
Why fake it ?
Nothing in it for him .

Mr An onymous

Well Known Member
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

When healing, a thick scar develops.
Possibly getting thicker as he picks at more . The reason his skin is thick at the injured site.
If it's fake, it's a good fake. Look at him. Dirty, disheveled , nasty. That's very creative.
Why fake it ?
Nothing in it for him .
It definitely looks real. With the Internet nowadays though you just never know.

What's for sure is that if it is real, that dudes life is completely fucked.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I'd say it's fake, no blood, tissue way too thick, looks too neat, no whimpering because of the pain, no one trying to stop him, would be hard to do such a neat job with a steak knife, hair looks too clean for a drug addict and his body doesn't show any signs drug abuse or scabs from scratching and picking

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'd say it's fake, no blood, tissue way too thick, looks too neat, no whimpering because of the pain, no one trying to stop him, would be hard to do such a neat job with a steak knife, hair looks too clean for a drug addict and his body doesn't show any signs drug abuse or scabs from scratching and picking
You way underestimate the power of insanity.

Benny-Tow

Rookie
"good acting by the flies", I'd say the performance by the maggots topped the flies, maybe in the next episode we might even get some actor carrion beetles or even actor crows swooping in to take nips at the fake decaying flesh! Oh the possibilities...

Back