Some stunning cunts...I meant cunning stunts... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Now I want to watch The Dukes Of Hazzard. Bo and Luke were pretty cool to the 14 year old me. I used to see Granny every Friday for tea/chat.
We (well, me really) watched The Incredible Hulk (8pm), the Dukes Of Hazzard (9pm), and sometimes Dallas (10pm). Great memories.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Hold my beer
When I used to drink, I held my own beer while doing stupid shit. If you can't do stupid shit while holding your own beer in one hand , a cigarette in the other and a cigarette hanging out of your mouth while looking for your lighter to light another cigarette, then you suck. Only a fag lets their beer get warm in someone else's hand.

Kapitän Ghul'

Look at me go.
When I used to drink, I held my own beer while doing stupid shit. If you can't do stupid shit while holding your own beer in one hand , a cigarette in the other and a cigarette hanging out of your mouth while looking for your lighter to light another cigarette, then you suck. Only a fag lets their beer get warm in someone else's hand.
My beer never gets warm.

redninja

Rookie
The intro to the Incredible Hulk used to freak the shit out of me when I was a nipper..... something about the music and the medical equipment, I dunno. Really well edited sequence - let's be honest better than much of the show itself when viewed with adult eyes
Now I want to watch The Dukes Of Hazzard. Bo and Luke were pretty cool to the 14 year old me. I used to see Granny every Friday for tea/chat.
We (well, me really) watched The Incredible Hulk (8pm), the Dukes Of Hazzard (9pm), and sometimes Dallas (10pm). Great memories.

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
The intro to the Incredible Hulk used to freak the shit out of me when I was a nipper..... something about the music and the medical equipment, I dunno. Really well edited sequence - let's be honest better than much of the show itself when viewed with adult eyes
Ha ain't that the truth. When it came to Netflix, I tried watching it all over again, but didn't last 3 episodes.
It sucked. You're right, the intro was the best thing about it.

redninja

Rookie
Ha ain't that the truth. When it came to Netflix, I tried watching it all over again, but didn't last 3 episodes.
It sucked. You're right, the intro was the best thing about it.
Yep. Like a lot of these shows it's probably best left as a fond memory.... I did the same thing with rewatching Monty Python and realised probably 75% of it was unfunny shite (mind you there was a staggering amount of casual racism and blackface, obviously the censorship Nazis at Netflix didn't bother watching all the episodes!!)

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Casual racism is hilarious...and almost always true. Blackface makes me laugh. Those lazy spooks are so lazy Whites need to play them, as well.

Back