accident ~*Warning* ~14 year old Girl Dies After Falling Through Ice~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
My friend looked into suicides after it happened and apparently that was a 'normal' suicide. Suicides where people want you to see them etc is a cry for help, suicides where they act normal and do it where they cannot be seen or stopped is a genuine 'I want to die, end of' thing, and most suicides have nothing to do with mental illness, as in depression and such like, It really is just that they want to die.
I've worked in the mental health field for many years and when people are serious about suicide they just go do it. Often family members and friends will comment about how the suicidal person seemed relaxed and happy before their death.
This is because they made their mind up to do it.

The people who cry "Im going to kill myself" etc rarely follow through. It's just for attention

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
I've worked in the mental health field for many years and when people are serious about suicide they just go do it. Often family members and friends will comment about how the suicidal person seemed relaxed and happy before their death.

The people who cry "Im going to kill myself" etc rarely follow through. It's just for attention
Absolutely 100%.
It really is an eye opener when you look deeply and seriously into suicides.

Cattoo

Rookie
I missed the part of the video where she allegedly died. This video shows an individual falling through some ice over water maybe three feet deep

Silvie 💋

Rookie
:dead: Russia ~It is known that a 14-year-old schoolgirl for some reason went to a deserted park for a walk on thin ice at 7 am. At some point, the girl fell into the water. No one could help her at such an early hour.

Some believe it could have been suicide. However, relatives and friends deny this version, because they did not notice depressive moods behind the schoolgirl.

It is noteworthy that exactly the same tragedy occurred on this pond last year. Then an 11-year-old boy died."

View attachment 639748View attachment 639749
View attachment 639750
ever and ever and ever Russia...why? 🤷 It's sad...so young Kids! 😞🙏

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Don't toss yourself in the icey pond! You're beautiful.

Look at American girls! Now THOSE slobs have something to be suicidal about!

badangel7

i'm a cyborg

i took the suicide ASIST training which asserts that people who threaten suicide actually want change
it's not that they can't go on, it's that they can't go on the way things are...
i'm not a professional in any way, just wondering if this is jives with your experience ...?

i took the training while volunteering at a sex assault treatment centre, so a lot of the content was skewed to specific victimology

indicaloud

Lurker
Absolutely 100%.
It really is an eye opener when you look deeply and seriously into suicides.
Very true, john. Friend of mine from high school posted one night that he was going to kill himself. He did that night. but I didn't even hear about anything until he was already gone. Then found his post he made online, and confirmed it to be true. They really do just do it.

:dead: Russia ~It is known that a 14-year-old schoolgirl for some reason went to a deserted park for a walk on thin ice at 7 am. At some point, the girl fell into the water. No one could help her at such an early hour.

Some believe it could have been suicide. However, relatives and friends deny this version, because they did not notice depressive moods behind the schoolgirl.

It is noteworthy that exactly the same tragedy occurred on this pond last year. Then an 11-year-old boy died."

View attachment 639750
She WAS hot, now she s cold

SatansSon

Lurker
Tricky to say if suicide or not, I can't understand what she was doing just stood there, almost as if she is waiting for the ice to break.
You don't have to show any depressive tendencies to commit suicide, most just act normal, my friends wife killed herself out of the blue, she packed him up for work, kissed him goodbye as normal, cleaned the house, did the shopping, did everything as normal, was even planning their next holiday, when he came home from home from work he found her upstairs in bed, she had taken an overdose, no note, no nothing. This was 12 years ago, an we still have no clue why she did it.
That’s crazy man, but yeah that’s usually how it goes, I don’t understand it.

Silvie 💋

Rookie
It was never a suicide...she stands on the ice, looks in there, is bored...and then the ice collapses. She was a child, she thought that the ice would hold. that was not intentional...sad!

Tricky to say if suicide or not, I can't understand what she was doing just stood there, almost as if she is waiting for the ice to break.
You don't have to show any depressive tendencies to commit suicide, most just act normal, my friends wife killed herself out of the blue, she packed him up for work, kissed him goodbye as normal, cleaned the house, did the shopping, did everything as normal, was even planning their next holiday, when he came home from home from work he found her upstairs in bed, she had taken an overdose, no note, no nothing. This was 12 years ago, an we still have no clue why she did it.
Was it really suicide? A little weird...🧐

Last edited:

NoConvexity

l e v e l
There were ducks on the ice.... She wanted to walk on the ice also. .clearly no suicide, but an accident.

GrahamT

Fresh Meat

View attachment 639750
Looks to me she wanted to be under there, no struggle and positioned the cam to record it

Darkwing87

Cookie
Sometimes a person just reaches a point in life where they realize the circumstances of their life can't make them happy and there's no reasonable expectation of change and they give up and some commit suicide.

red.dragon.master

Fresh Meat
cause she wanted to die? 😂😂

cutievixen

Fresh Meat

You'd think if it had been an accident that she would've had a good chance in getting out especially seeing how close she was to land. I was surprised to see it look that deep. There's something very off about this incident. There's definitely a story here but one that unfortunately went with her and only her. Such a beautiful girl losing her life right at it was just beginning. ❤️💜💚💛💙🖤

Accidents happen too John especially with drugs, let’s not play dumb
My thoughts precisely!! Coming from someone who knows depression & what a fight it is in making i5 to the nest

View attachment 639750
Now we have necrophilia in the forum how wonderful... Much sarcasm to anyone that didn't catch on to it

Last edited:
Back