Funny Someone help me make sense of this (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
It sounds like he's just throwing out a bunch of random words. He should just say he hates white people and be done with it.
It’s like he’s describing his own culture. Of course it’s written in law you can rape a black bitch the only question is what kind of nasty ass mother fucker can get his dick hard for a purple pussy that you can’t even hold a conversation with, I’m just genuinely confused

Stormy Llewellyn

Forum Veteran
It’s like he’s describing his own culture. Of course it’s written in law you can rape a black bitch the only question is what kind of nasty ass mother fucker can get his dick hard for a purple pussy that you can’t even hold a conversation with, I’m just genuinely confused
I hear you. To be fair, there's some dudes (and dudettes) that would fuck a pine cone..😏

He's a...

Attachments

• 34eabd5d-b754-4a84-9f10-6746f445ca4c.png
    34eabd5d-b754-4a84-9f10-6746f445ca4c.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 20

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
It's ironic that he's standing there in a suit, which was invented by whites and is a symbol of conventional white values. It would be more fitting for him to wear some tribal rags or something while he spreads your message of hate.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
Useless knuckle dragger. Ungrateful Useless NlGGER. Your race has done nothing of use anywhere ever. Should be sucking our balls we let you stay. Should be in Africa dead or dying. But white people felt sorry for you useless farm equipment and let you stay. Big mistake

Pachinko

3rd World Country Reviewer
Sadly, the name Tyrone has been appropriated by blackies and sullied it to the point it’s unusable by whites where it originated in North Ireland.
Where do you think the so called "Black culture" came from even the blacks can't create their own vile culture they have to go and steal it from the white man and call it theirs.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
Who's raping black women?

Not even black men want black women. Black men avoid black women at all costs usually. They're chasing Latinas and 250 pound white women.

This fucking clown might call that "racist" to which I'll point out that he's delusional and in denial.

No one wants black women.

lechmich

Forum Veteran
Wow, this guy is quite the scientist. "If you don't agree with me, you're a psychopath, like all "whites" - in denial"

Not only does he not have a clue what he's talking about, he sure isn't overthrowing any stereotypes today...

He found the word 'proclivity' in his word-a-day vocabulary app & knew he just HAD to use it.
That's the longest white-man word he's been able to memorise.

Bruno Puntz Jones

Well Known Member
Oh, this? This is just your garden variety racist. A hurt, angry, child who can't face his own feelings of social inferiority (i.e., nobody wants to be the bottom rung on the social ladder). He's just another example of those who project their insecurities onto others rather than deal with their own because its easier to do that than to acknowledge one's own inadequacies and fears. He's just a child in an adult's body, utilizing undergrad social sciences lingo to try and validate his reactive and unreasonable point of view. Now, if he generalized all of humanity as a race of "brutes" and "rapists", or whatever the hell he was saying, then I could agree with him.

Back