Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell Dead at 52 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

angelo212

Well Known Member
He hung himself according to the coroner. Just did a sold out show last night. His wife said he would never commit suicide. I'm sure more details will come out but this is what I read today.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
who cares, they peaked in 89. screaming life/fopp, ultramega ok, louder than love, great fucking albums, everything after those was more mainstream overproduced/watered down tripe. tour with guns and roses? what a fucking joke. good riddance.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
it was reported that he was found on the floor with some sort of band around his neck instead of actually hanging from a rope or what ever .

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
who cares, they peaked in 89. screaming life/fopp, ultramega ok, louder than love, great fucking albums, everything after those was more mainstream overproduced/watered down tripe. tour with guns and roses? what a fucking joke. good riddance.
Cold, very cold.
I slit my eyes at you

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!

They actually were opening for Guns N' Roses back in 1991. First time I saw them 12/31/91 during the Badmotorfinger album days.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
They actually were opening for Guns N' Roses back in 1991. First time I saw them 12/31/91 during the Badmotorfinger album days.
yeah, thats what i was referring to after they peaked in 89 with their 3rd album.
Fat-Axl.jpg

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
Mocking death is healthy
Mocking a person who died is kicking the dag right in the temple
pertinent reference noted. maybe therell be a "pointer" in the photos, or he could have been wearing flip flops. will that make any difference?

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
pertinent reference noted. maybe therell be a "pointer" in the photos, or he could have been wearing flip flops. will that make any difference?
Dude, you totes missed the hanging soundgarden of babylon joke

But nice flip flops are like spoons if you think about it, man

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
He hung himself according to the coroner. Just did a sold out show last night. His wife said he would never commit suicide. I'm sure more details will come out but this is what I read today.
He was on Valium. Suicide is one of the side effects. Oh, but don't smoke pot, it's dangerous šŸ˜

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
He was on Valium. Suicide is one of the side effects. Oh, but don't smoke pot, it's dangerous
Watered down tripe is your opinion

Back