Ted's dead... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, well, he did do that...

But he also chose to live in a tiny house before 'tiny houses' became cool...

And I respect him more than, say, her:

5ad78d5214b83fae668b45fd
maybe its just me but that bitch is really creepy looking, if i met her in a parking garage at night i'd back away with my hand on my p-92

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
Awww bummer. He was one of the few people alive who I'd love to take to dinner and pick his brain...
You still can, he'll just be a bit quieter but at least he'll wriggle around less

That is a shame but history will vindicate him.
Sounds like he off'd himself (although the NY Post isn't 100% credible). Maybe he mailed himself a bomb.

If you're looking for some light reading (holy shit he was a wordy fuck!) you can find his manifesto here (link at the bottom):
Unabomber Manifesto - Wikipedia

On a somewhat related note Robert Hanssen (a scumbag ex FBI agent who was spying for the Russians), also a guest at the same prison, died last week.
He was diagnosed as late stage terminal cancer about a year ago. Teddo may have been a Harvard genius mathematician but was well over rated as an ideological heavyweight. Pretty rubbish bomb to victim ratio too. I read his manifesto a few years back. Meh, hypothetically interesting but goes against laws of evolutionary premiss of competition

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton

this guy sounds like that Audrey Hale person...confused and angry, and taking it out on innocents

Back