Texas Ebola Patient Thomas Eric Duncan Has Died, Hospital Says (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
Dude lied and endangered so many people. Karma.
violent10.gif

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eb...as-eric-duncan-has-died-hospital-says-n221141

MissL

Lurker
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this whole thing reminds me the 2009 swine flu vividly. Apparently there are cases in Spain and Mexico already, soon other countries will too.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
It sucks that he exposed so many people but I understand why he lied. He was trying to survive.

I understand, too; but it was still pretty damn selfish and cowardly. And in the end, it amounted to nothing except embarrassment for his family (or at least they SHOULD be embarrassed, the filthy pigs!!) and innocent people exposed.

D.N.R.

Medication time
I understand, too; but it was still pretty damn selfish and cowardly. And in the end, it amounted to nothing except embarrassment for his family (or at least they SHOULD be embarrassed, the filthy pigs!!) and innocent people exposed.
I haven't seen any proof that he knew he had been exposed. The woman he was trying to help denied being sick with ebola. She said it was pregnancy related.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I haven't seen any proof that he knew he had been exposed. The woman he was trying to help denied being sick with ebola. She said it was pregnancy related.

I just find it hard to believe that anyone could be that naive. In a continent that is being nailed by Ebola, he didn't really suspect that that girl could have been dying of it?

I suppose at any rate, he paid the ultimate price.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
let,s amp up the anxiety;
A Dallas County sheriff's deputy has been hospitalized today with Ebola symptoms, a week after he went unprotected into the apartment of first patient Thomas Duncan.
Sgt Michael Monnig went on Wednesday to an urgent-care facility in Frisco, Texas with his wife, after complaining of stomach problems.
The deputy presented at the clinic a week after he visited the Dallas home where Duncan was staying when he developed Ebola symptoms. Sgt Monnig was at the home to deliver a quarantine order to family members.
Neither Sgt Monnig, nor the other two health officials, Zachary Thompson and Christopher Perkins with him, were wearing protective clothing or masks despite being in the apartment as cleaning crews were going about their work in full protective gear.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Now the Sergeant Major Bastard Jesse Jackson is getting involved because the family thinks this guy did not get fair treatment. It's not Ebola that makes me feel like puking.

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
presbyterian is pretty central, seems like a bad choice. collin county has grown but its still the sticks. let him die out there.

Back