Serial killer The BTK Strangler - Dennis Rader (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

alienator

Lurker
Check this out, its a video of the BTK Killer working... I found it on YouTube... its really him. It says he was a compliance officer, he's helping these people with a dog problem in the video. interesting.

So, about the BTK killer. Anyone watch I Survived the BTK Killer? It was all about the Otero case. It told about the life of one of the Oteros. I don't think he did the Otero's though. And on the movie it said the Oteros' son's son was run over during the trial. That wasn't even the BTK Killer on the trial, he wouldn't say that Serial Killing is a sickness. Also I don't mean to be vulgar but the police said that at the crime scene there was semen around the young girl's body. The BTK Killer wouldn't be sexual around a young girl's dead body. That's something a serial killer wouldn't do. Also, I don't know if anyone knows this but Dennis Raider worked for the US Census department. He was also the head of the Lutheran Church in Witchita. Isn't that interesting? The BTK Killer is one of the most interesting of all of them. Actually Ted Bundy and David Berkowitz are next up there.

Steph

hecknatude

What the heck!
He was a good killer nobody would have guessed until he sent police that computer disk that was traced to his community church.

lily lou

Rookie
QUOTE]quote="alienator, post: 570661, member: 97462"]Check this out, its a video of the BTK Killer working... I found it on YouTube... its really him. It says he was a compliance officer, he's helping these people with a dog problem in the video. interesting.

So, about the BTK killer. Anyone watch I Survived the BTK Killer? It was all about the Otero case. It told about the life of one of the Oteros. I don't think he did the Otero's though. And on the movie it said the Oteros' son's son was run over during the trial. That wasn't even the BTK Killer on the trial, he wouldn't say that Serial Killing is a sickness. Also I don't mean to be vulgar but the police said that at the crime scene there was semen around the young girl's body. The BTK Killer wouldn't be sexual around a young girl's dead body. That's something a serial killer wouldn't do. Also, I don't know if anyone knows this but Dennis Raider worked for the US Census department. He was also the head of the Lutheran Church in Witchita. Isn't that interesting? The BTK Killer is one of the most interesting of all of them. Actually Ted Bundy and David Berkowitz are next up there.

Steph[/quote]

Yah , Rader confessed to killing the Otero's . As far as him leaving bodily fluids around Josie Otero , yes, a certain type of serial killer would do that. This is the man that sent evidence about who he was to somebody honestly believing they wouldn't arrest him because they promised not to. Well guess how he got caught ? He really wasn't that bright he just got lucky for some time .
Watch his confession .He is so robotic about it .

lily lou

Rookie
They said he stopped killing because he became Code Enforcement and Animal Control. He reportedly abused his power at both jobs (I hate to think of what he did to stray pets ) by harassing women dating out of wedlock . He would even leave them notes telling them he would start fining them for stuff if they did not end relationships. WTF ?

I personally think his body count is higher but he forgot (rolling eyes) victims killed after the death penalty came back to his state.

Killiefish

Rookie
I just spent some time reviewing this thread. Too bad many of the pictures have gone away. Can we find better places to host them?

Back