accident ~The Gate Is Heavy~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Russia - In the suburbs, the gate almost killed a man who tried to open them

Huge iron gates powerfully crushed the unsuspecting driver. A passer-by and a passenger of the car came to his aid, who could hardly lift the structure a little.

The victim survived but was hospitalized with fractures.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Russia - In the suburbs, the gate almost killed a man who tried to open them

Huge iron gates powerfully crushed the unsuspecting driver. A passer-by and a passenger of the car came to his aid, who could hardly lift the structure a little.

The victim survived but was hospitalized with fractures.

View attachment 658994
Doesn't always pay off to live in a "GATED" Community!!! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
The gate wasn't heavy.... those are soy boys trying to lift it.... probably weighed a hundred POUNDS (not kilos or whatever retarded weight scale they use in those backwards ass countries over there)

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
The gate wasn't heavy.... those are soy boys trying to lift it.... probably weighed a hundred POUNDS (not kilos or whatever retarded weight scale they use in those backwards ass countries over there)
We are one of a few countries that don’t use the metric system. Our units of measurements are fucking stupid.

BTW, are you aspergers/autistic? Your communication skills are off, and it seems that a lot of times you have a hard time identifying sarcasm. And no, I’m not being sarcastic in this question.

McM

ARSELING
Our units of measurements
In some old WW2 US/UK aircraft, you have a mix of instruments having knots, miles, feet, etc. as measuring units in the cockpit at the same time. The altimeter has three needles and scales because of that.
Not so easy for me to have proper situation awareness (in a flight sim) if you're not well used to that.

JAMES HÃœRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
Fuck me ! That there’s a sturdy gate ! Wouldn’t mind having one for my damn self! Too bad it can’t keep out THE FUCKING WIND for Christ sake ! GEZZZZ !

• Haha
Reactions: HG

hedgerow

simpelton
We are one of a few countries that don’t use the metric system. Our units of measurements are fucking stupid.

BTW, are you aspergers/autistic? Your communication skills are off, and it seems that a lot of times you have a hard time identifying sarcasm. And no, I’m not being sarcastic in this question.
even the mother country switched from imperial to metric, but we didn't...although there was a strong push in the '70s, it just didn't catch on

@yotgguitar could be aspergers/autistic, but my theory is he's probably just retarded

1676594123929.png

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
In some old WW2 US/UK aircraft, you have a mix of instruments having knots, miles, feet, etc. as measuring units in the cockpit at the same time. The altimeter has three needles and scales because of that.
Not so easy for me to have proper situation awareness (in a flight sim) if you're not well used to that.
I remember my first car, a 1986 Honda Prelude, having the kilometers in yellow, underneath the mph. Fuck me, I’m old.

McM

ARSELING
I remember my first car, a 1986 Honda Prelude, having the kilometers in yellow, underneath the mph. Fuck me, I’m old.
Our first was a '76 Volkswagen Polo in a weird green color and my girlfriend called it 'Hasi', means 'little bunny'.
Bunny never failed, brought us even across France, the little thing. Fun times.

Back