bizarre The screaming banshee collection. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

girl101

Forum Veteran
The screaming banShee collection

Thanks to beihy for the train banshee

I only have 2 videos in my collection hopefully I will have more someday

If you have a screaming ban she's video who sound like these 2 bitchs please add.

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
Here's one of my favorite screaming scenes on film. It's from the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) with the late Bob Hoskins as Eddie Valiant, Christopher Lloyd as Judge Doom, Kathleen Turner as Jessica Rabbit and Charles Fleischer as Roger Rabbit.

Last edited:

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Here's one of my favorite screaming scenes on film. It's from the end of Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) with the late Bob Hoskins as Eddie Valiant, Christopher Lloyd as Judge Doom, Kathleen Turner as Jessica Rabbit and Charles Fleischer as Roger Rabbit.

I've not seen that film since it was released.....

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

Well now is as good a time as any, Hippo! It's a great hybrid featuring the mix of animation and live actors, funny as hell in spots, too.😂😎
I see Bob Hoskins and I always see him in my mind's eye in that abortive Super Mario Bros film....... and it still gives me shudders to this day.

Oddly enough, whenever I think of Christopher Lloyd, I never picture him as Doc Brown from BTTF, but a real shady character he played on TV, Anthony Corrido, who was the original villain in the pilot episode/TV movie of the 80s action TV series, "Street Hawk".

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I see Bob Hoskins and I always see him in my mind's eye in that abortive Super Mario Bros film....... and it still gives me shudders to this day.
How terrible to remember him from that! You should see his most famous role as Arthur Parker in the BBC series Pennies from Heaven (1978) and as Mr. Smee in the film Hook with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman (1991).

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

How terrible to remember him from that! You should see his most famous role as Arthur Parker in the BBC series Pennies from Heaven (1978) and as Mr. Smee in the film Hook with Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman (1991).
What can I say? Who framed Roger Rabbit clearly just didnt make that much of an impression on me when I was 13. And anyhow, Dustin Hoffman stole the show in Hook. Smee? The Lost Boys? Hell, even Robin Williams faded into the background whenever Hoffman was on screen....

Nobbler

Forum Veteran

Oddly enough, whenever I think of Christopher Lloyd, I never picture him as Doc Brown from BTTF, but a real shady character he played on TV, Anthony Corrido, who was the original villain in the pilot episode/TV movie of the 80s action TV series, "Street Hawk".
I always think of him in A prayer for the dying.

Back