Screenshot_2022-10-15-04-04-15~2.png
Screenshot_2022-10-15-04-04-21~2.png
Screenshot_2022-10-15-04-04-27~2.png
Screenshot_2022-10-15-04-04-32~2.png
Screenshot_2022-10-15-04-04-38~2.png
Screenshot_2022-10-15-04-04-44~2.png

wiggins

Forum Veteran
The press were the real enemy of the allies fighting to keep South Vietnam free of communism.

That's why they 'embed' the cunts now.

They were so successful that they are the only ones who can tell us what a woman is now: it's how you feel inside.

The press are at the vanguard of the western war to destroy itself down to it's very identity.

The first sign I have read that indicates the damage the press wants to inflict upon itself was when they tried to destroy Gen. Patton after the 'slapping incident'.

I think woke dates back that far...

The press were the real enemy of the allies fighting to keep South Vietnam free of communism.

That's why they 'embed' the cunts now.

They were so successful that they are the only ones who can tell us what a woman is now: it's how you feel inside.

The press are at the vanguard of the western war to destroy itself down to it's very identity.

The first sign I have read that indicates the damage the press wants to inflict upon itself was when they tried to destroy Gen. Patton after the 'slapping incident'.

I think woke dates back that far...
Very accurate, very well put

Nice pics always pleasure to see dead slopes. But once again a direct result (along with korea) of backing the wrong side 20 years prior. Every war we've been involved in since 1945 would not have happened had we allied ourselves with Germany in the 30s/40s.Another example of our government having foreign interests over our own.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Very accurate, very well put
Why thank you sir.

I've read that the Germans just couldn't get their head around the slapping kerfuffle of Georgie Patton and over thought it as some kind of subterfuge by the US. The Germans of course would just put such soldiers up against the nearest wall and shoot them to stiffen the resolve of the rest of them.

That the press were so adamant that Patton had to go is both interesting and telling. They hated his class I think. Patton was US nobility, as far as the US has such a thing. Olympic athlete (fencing), independently wealthy, flamboyant (gotta hate that), not humble (ditto), professional (the high command had already banned both Georgie and Eisenhower from writing or speaking about mass use of tanks back in the 1920's), and, worse than all the rest, right of centre politics.

For further reading I highly recommend 'Patton: A Genius For War' by Carlo D'Este. It's a great read and I consider it the definitive biography of Patton. (don't take my word for it though! lots of reviews on line). 'Patton' the movie whilst wonderful, is flawed by having had Bradley as it's major military advisor. Bradley is the polar opposite of Patton: cautious when time is of the essence and victory beckons; stolid vs flamboyant; unimaginative; slow thinker; lacking in the very thing Patton holds in spades: brilliance.

George C Scott, who played Patton, lost a lot of great parts I've heard due to his role as Gen Buck Turgidson in Dr Strangelove. An 'anti war' movie, Scott ran afoul of the 'reds under the beds' unAmerican Activities people.

Anyway, just an early morning rave from me,

have a great day,

W

Back