More faggots for Ukrainian army. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
A
Yeah, and how's it feel to have 500,000 young strong Russian males be slaughtered "faggots"? 🤣

Or children, women, old people, trannies, all dressed in nothing but underwear and wielding nothing but broomsticks! Holy fuck, the Russian army got its ass beat to hell by these people! 🤣🤣

It's a really fucking weird propaganda to make an enemy that's destroyed a dozen war ships, dozens of fighter planes, hundreds of tanks and other ground equipment, and 500,000 young males, out to be nothing but faggots, trannies, and old people! 🤣🤣🤣

It's one of the many trannies that killed half a million young strong Russian men in 2 years! Several admirals, dozens of generals, 7 war ships, hundreds of tanks and other ground equipment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And now they are dead too...and Russia keeps advancing. Good, more oxigen to us.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
A

And now they are dead too...and Russia keeps advancing. Good, more oxigen to us.
What? Jesus fucking Christ, you really ARE retarded.

Listen.

The US population grew by 3 million since the start of this war.

The Russian population actually SHRANK by 560,000!

Russia has the largest land area on the planet, and can't even properly colonize 75% because of the lack of people! It's got less than HALF the population of the USA. And only 10% the size of America's economy and manufacturing capability! Even as Russia continues to ramp up war production.

It isn't just about the amount of energy, materials, and manpower that has gone into building an artillery shell just to explode with zero return on the lost investment. It's ALSO about the OPPORTUNITY COST! For every shell they have to produce, that's less investment into something actually useful. Such as the construction of better satellites, infrastructure, tools, buildings, you name it. Things that would ACTUALLY rlbring a return on the investment b

And once again, the only useful hunk of land that Russia needed they already got in 2014! Crimea with the warm water industrial port city of Sevastopol!

There isnt jackshit for Russia in Eastern Ukraine! They just throwing a massive FUCKTON of lives, money, and resources at a problem completely invented by Putin. While losing more than half the world's trade AND got NATO to expand to their border to boot!

Jesus Christ, you Putin-poofers are really fucking retarded.

Dirlwanger

What? Jesus fucking Christ, you really ARE retarded.

Listen.

The US population grew by 3 million since the start of this war.

The Russian population actually SHRANK by 560,000!

Russia has the largest land area on the planet, and can't even properly colonize 75% because of the lack of people! It's got less than HALF the population of the USA. And only 10% the size of America's economy and manufacturing capability! Even as Russia continues to ramp up war production.

It isn't just about the amount of energy, materials, and manpower that has gone into building an artillery shell just to explode with zero return on the lost investment. It's ALSO about the OPPORTUNITY COST! For every shell they have to produce, that's less investment into something actually useful. Such as the construction of better satellites, infrastructure, tools, buildings, you name it. Things that would ACTUALLY rlbring a return on the investment b

And once again, the only useful hunk of land that Russia needed they already got in 2014! Crimea with the warm water industrial port city of Sevastopol!

There isnt jackshit for Russia in Eastern Ukraine! They just throwing a massive FUCKTON of lives, money, and resources at a problem completely invented by Putin. While losing more than half the world's trade AND got NATO to expand to their border to boot!

Jesus Christ, you Putin-poofers are really fucking retarded.
Dude are you horny today? You are talking to yourself...i don't even know what you're talking about....what is the point? The thread is about faggots, and than you came talking about trannies...yeah i know, you know better that world than me...good for you.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Dude are you horny today? You are talking to yourself...i don't even know what you're talking about....what is the point? The thread is about faggots, and than you came talking about trannies...yeah i know, you know better that world than me...good for you.
I said nothing about trannies in that post, ya stupid ass Floriduh man. This is the result of your shitty state banning books from school libraries.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Yeah, and how's it feel to have 500,000 young strong Russian males be slaughtered "faggots"? 🤣

Or children, women, old people, trannies, all dressed in nothing but underwear and wielding nothing but broomsticks! Holy fuck, the Russian army got its ass beat to hell by these people! 🤣🤣

It's a really fucking weird propaganda to make an enemy that's destroyed a dozen war ships, dozens of fighter planes, hundreds of tanks and other ground equipment, and 500,000 young males, out to be nothing but faggots, trannies, and old people! 🤣🤣🤣

It's one of the many trannies that killed half a million young strong Russian men in 2 years! Several admirals, dozens of generals, 7 war ships, hundreds of tanks and other ground equipment! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Always looking on the bright side of things even after complete decimation. You remind me of Lot after he mourns for Sodom and Gomorrah. And now it appears you want a participation trophy. Lol. Typical...

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Always looking on the bright side of things even after complete decimation. You remind me of Lot after he mourns for Sodom and Gomorrah. And now it appears you want a participation trophy. Lol. Typical...
You're the one talking shit on your own countrymen by calling Ukrainian soldiers "faggots" and "trannies." Not my fault that Putin sent half a million (and counting!) young strong men to be slaughtered by nothing but a buncha faggots and trannies. 🤣

Dirlwanger

I said nothing about trannies in that post, ya stupid ass Floriduh man. This is the result of your shitty state banning books from school libraries.
You don't even know what you say

Hysteria installed...

omg-happy.gif

Dirlwanger

You literally quoted the one post where I said nothing about trannies. Jesus fucking Christ, you Floridians embarras the fuck out of the USA.
Now i'm a floridian, from german to russian to british and now i'm from florida...good...enjoy your drink. 😆 😆 😆 No wonder you have that WAT badge....confused little mind.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Now i'm a floridian, from german to russian to british and now i'm from florida...good...enjoy your drink. 😆 😆 😆 No wonder you have that WAT badge....confused little mind.
Yeah, it's called.'merkkka, where all the white people descend from all the white countries. And you're definitely from Floriduh with your continued demonstration of your inability to read and comprehend the written word.

Dirlwanger

Yeah, it's called.'merkkka, where all the white people descend from all the white countries. And you're definitely from Floriduh with your continued demonstration of your inability to read and comprehend the written word.
No i'm from Burkina Faso, just around the corner. 10 miles from Pennsylvania.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
Guys stop arguing both armys are made up of flaming homosexuals dicks flying about from drones etc just be thankful thousands of pigs to the slaughter with all the men gone mail order brides from russia and ukraine will be dead cheap and you fellas will have somthing else to do then suck each other off about ukraine

Nihiliath = pro ukraine will never change his mind
Dirwangler = pro russia will never change his mind

Dont you get bored of going over the same shit in each war video post ?

Dirlwanger

Guys stop arguing both armys are made up of flaming homosexuals dicks flying about from drones etc just be thankful thousands of pigs to the slaughter with all the men gone mail order brides from russia and ukraine will be dead cheap and you fellas will have somthing else to do then suck each other off about ukraine

Nihiliath = pro ukraine will never change his mind
Dirwangler = pro russia will never change his mind

Dont you get bored of going over the same shit in each war video post ?
Well...

4b.gif

Back