The Wagner Group again. (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TheRealGod

Just leave it there, as it supposed to be.
when a tree falls down, and he whispers silently of the knowhow of existence....how did we survive the tail of Mother Earth in order to replicate it's functions ( of the tree.). Basic knowledge?

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
This stuff is built to get stored for a long time normally.
The German army had/has thousands of old light Russian anti-aircraft launchers still from the pre '89 East German forces in stock. They were called 'unsafe' for use in the Bundeswehr and when entering the storage you had to wear a particle filter mask because of the rotting crates. :lol:
So they did dust them off and donated them to Ukraine. The batteries have 'endless' life and the propellant/warhead seems to work too.
'Normally' you decommission a nuclear plant after so many years of use rather than keep using it until there's a core meltdown too but, not the Russians. 🥴

You know lots of cool German factoids and bomb stuff. I've not thought of when the wall came down since easily 20 years ago or more until you mentioned "East German forces" above. 😊 I've never been back to Germany since I was a child but, still remember it well especially, the castles lit at night. They were very beautiful & a site to see.

Reactions: McM

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
No....I just can't stand blue pilled morons.... like you
Why Dont You Like Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
I don't give a fuck about russia or ukraine. What does their war have to do with USA? We need to mind our own business and worry about our own problems and issues with BML, Antifa, Fags, Trans, christian wackos, latin invasion and communists like Sanders taking over our country.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

5then,
Your correct. But it's all planned out.
A long time ago.
Social engineering my freind.

The Ukraine war ?
All long planned .
9-11 all planned .
'Normally' you decommission a nuclear plant after so many years of use rather than keep using it until there's a core meltdown too but, not the Russians. 🥴

You know lots of cool German factoids and bomb stuff. I've not thought of when the wall came down since easily 20 years ago or more until you mentioned "East German forces" above. 😊 I've never been back to Germany since I was a child but, still remember it well especially, the castles lit at night. They were very beautiful & a site to see.
Wow !! Good insight.
All that nuclear material to make nuke bombs.
Enriched plutonium. Sitting there ready to go.
I'll bet a grand N. Koreas new nukes came from Chernobyl .

Wow !! Good insight.
All that nuclear material to make nuke bombs.
Enriched plutonium. Sitting there ready to go. Enriched plutonium is the product needed to make nuke bombs. It is also the hardest and rarest to get. That's why Israel bombed Irans Nuklear plant in the beginning stages.
I'll bet a grand N. Koreas new nukes came from Chernobyl .

Last edited:
Dann alot of nazi hate in the comments .. even though the wagner group is russian .. might be based of a nazi group but still yall acting dumb af talking about all this nazi shit .. fuck russia .. not the nazis ... #bring back ze nazis 💀🔥

Trikicola

Lurker
Supposedly, there's 1k of these Wagner mercs deployed in this conflict & there's been 2 attempts on the Ukrainian president I guess since Donbas... which he survived?
Humm, I call bs but, maybe.
Idk how much they pay these mercs but, 1000 of them would be a hefty fee & Russia had so little in the way of rubles for their economic woes? 🙄
Maybe they're getting a bulk price for 1000 mercs. It's like shopping at Costco but, for mercenaries. 😂😂😂

I've seen their handy work, they don't fuck around & just enjoy killing looks like.

Think before you talk.. Mercenaries are actually much cheaper for russia than the average retarded drunk russian soldier. If they die, they dont get compensation, if they are mutilated, they get nothing, if they die, russian goverment does not give a shit and dont have to repatriate their bodies. They carry their own logistics and they are actually dirty cheap for a mercenary force.. those guys are getting like 1500 euros monthly.. it is obscenely cheap... I can tell you the russian army wastes waaay more money per soldier just in logistics ....
It’s easy to say anything without any proof.
Show us the proof !!
Proof is all over man.. you just have to look for it.. Just search the leader of the group and his tattoos.. are you really this retarded or just a bot?... Man, that guy looks like one of those neo nazi scumbags full of shitty nazi tattoos you can find in american prisons....Plus, it is a well known fact because those guys actually do concentrations in moscow, where they will go around wagging nazi flags with swastikas and police wont touch them.. Fucking go and look at the images.. fucking lazy ass. They literally go around russia with fucking nazi flags in public and there are hundreds of images of them, half of them are probably dead at this point.. but still...Fuck.

hjpc

Fresh Meat
didn't they get fucked up in 2018? by the gulp USA chaps?
To be honest, we all have to get involved in this shit, sooner the better...the ruskies think they are great, let's put them back don in the not mattering place...again....again lol dumb ruskies
sorry if i intervined, not my intention
china is going to save russia? Like a turkrey

Last edited:

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
As soon as someone uses 'woke' in their argument as if it's a state of being and not a subjective term. I immediately loose all interest in the argument. At this point I just hope everyone gets nuked.

Back