The Winter War (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed
The Winter war began with a Soviet offensive on 30 November 1939—two months after the start of World War II and the Soviet invasion of Poland—and ended on 13 March 1940.

Winterwar (1).gif
Winterwar (1).jpg
Winterwar (2).jpg
Winterwar (3).jpg
Winterwar (4).jpg
Winterwar (5).jpg
Winterwar (6).jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I think a few of these pictures are from other conflicts just fyi.

And one day, when all of Eastern Europe understands fully how many Jews were at the top of brutal Soviet politics, the Jews that reside in Eastern Europe will be slaughtered down to the last one that is dumb enough not to flee.

Msprissypants

Mors tua, vita mea
Short Bussed

And one day, when all of Eastern Europe understands fully how many Jews were at the top of brutal Soviet politics, the Jews that reside in Eastern Europe will be slaughtered down to the last one that is dumb enough not to flee.
I know, I need to re-edit this post, I am uploading from folders I have saved and sometimes they get mixed up.
Will correct it when I'm done with my other threads. Thank you for pointing that out and your feedback :)

You are sooo right, Aryan. Keep the truth alive, bruder.
14/88

Back