bizarre The world is doomed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Tie a parsnip on its nose stick a funnel on its head and drown it for being a witch.

8568504D-9BE6-4926-BE23-D9BA1CCA98E1.jpeg

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
well I agree with the first video but not the second.

there are only two genders, and if you have a womb you are a woman. You may be a masculine woman, but you are still a woman.

The second video though, I am very pro choice. The redhead couldn't articulate what is meant by "sustainable" but I can. A fetus becomes a human life when it can exist independently outside the womb without heroic intervention. The fatty is taking it too far by saying her newborn cannot exist independently. That it needs "help." By that definition even adults are not sustainable independently. We need food from somewhere, money to buy it, etc. We are all a part of a societal system we all depend on to "sustain." What the redhead was trying to say is a fetus becomes an independent life when it is no longer a parasite. That's harsh but true, and I agree with that definition.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
We can only hope this is a phase and we'll look back this in 20yrs and laugh at these self hating women.
View attachment 649406

View attachment 649409
Dam! Tubby in the glasses is My Gal of the Day! ROCK IT LADY...ROCK IT!!! Of course there R extreme conditions that warrant an Abortion; Anybody here with Common Sense would hopefully agree!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Wow the worlds going fookin nuts.
Oh Fuckin A it is Bro! I've known this 4 some time now! 😱😱😱...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran

there are only two genders, and if you have a womb you are a woman. You may be a masculine woman, but you are still a woman.

The second video though, I am very pro choice. The redhead couldn't articulate what is meant by "sustainable" but I can. A fetus becomes a human life when it can exist independently outside the womb without heroic intervention. The fatty is taking it too far by saying her newborn cannot exist independently. That it needs "help." By that definition even adults are not sustainable independently. We need food from somewhere, money to buy it, etc. We are all a part of a societal system we all depend on to "sustain." What the redhead was trying to say is a fetus becomes an independent life when it is no longer a parasite. That's harsh but true, and I agree with that definition.
No longer a parasite: like when they're 21 and have finally fucked off...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
No longer a parasite: like when they're 21 and have finally fucked off...
That makes alot of sense to me! But to separate the groups, I'm siding with Tubs! Unfortunately there wasn't enuff definition within the statements;But Tubs is getting my Vote! The younger Frosty one is just an Inept Follower!!!
Piece to My Gorefriends;Watch Your Asses out there! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Humans bodies are either male, female or in rare cases hermaphrodites. This is genetic and anatomical. The birth certificate of a baby will correctly record this.

Our mind, although connected to every part of our physical body, is different. Our mind is ‘ourself’, and that can be whatever the fuck it wants to be. The body doesn’t have to represent the views of the mind, like a professional athlete losing both legs. Social norms and old fashioned gender stereotyping creates the situation where people feel ‘different’, ‘wrong’ or ‘bad’ for not fitting in to these norms. Then people who don’t fit in either become depressed and self-harm, or militant and shove their ways in your face (or find sites like GoreGrish where we can be different and enjoy it 😉).

People should be able to just be themselves, except paedos or rapists etc.

In terms of abortion. There are many families and social situations where allowing a pregnancy to progress would create a child destined to lead an awful and traumatic life, and/ or lead to the parents having a terrible life. Therefore, there should be the option of abortion, and it should be the choice of the parents. I’ve had to sign the papers for abortions many times during a gynaecology placement.

The only one I felt uncomfortable about, was a teenager that was being admitted for her 4th termination of the year. She appeared to see it as contraception. I signed it, but politely suggested she consider actual contraception and that it would not be safe to continue like she was.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Why that ginger woman is not in goregrish forum?

We talk about abortion. I have my theory: along years numbers of abortions were from White women, not black or mexican. So, White population is decresing in USA. Abortion not allowed must help white population to grow up.
Come on ginger hairy pussy!!! Join Goregrish. You can learn a lot here. Let me fuck you and make a White baby!
Ohh my Gosh !

I cant. My sack is empty now

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.

Strange to call something your body created with a man and is growing a parasite. According to the Oxford definition, a parasite is an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benifits by deriving nutrients at the others expense.

Back