Thieves attempt the worse bike theft I've ever seen (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I use 4, sometimes 5 locks on my work bike, depending on the neighborhood. I also put metal bbs in all the allen key holes and cover the bbs with wax so they can't get the parts either. Fuck them all. They aren't getting my baby, no way no how. The bike they stole in the video wasn't even worth that much.
What if they just torched your bike just so you can't have it and their reward is simply the knowledge that the owner is now just as bike-less as they are?

DeathMetalWife

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
What if they just torched your bike just so you can't have it and their reward is simply the knowledge that the owner is now just as bike-less as they are?
Lugged, heat treated, steel bicycle with kevlar tires, good luck to them I guess. Blow torch will run out of propane/butane before they melt anything other than rubber and handlebar bar tape.

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
Abus (German company) makes heat treated steel locks with multiple cores/tumblers inside. The best ones costing as much as 150$usd
Friend of mine is an engineer, makes anything out of metal. Said to me if you want a chain that an anglegrinder is going to have seriously difficulty getting through it's going to cost hundreds simply because the cost of steel has gone through the roof and the chain needs to be made of steel.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Lugged, heat treated, steel bicycle with kevlar tires, good luck to them I guess. Blow torch will run out of propane/butane before they melt anything other than rubber and handlebar bar tape.
You've never heard of a cutting torch, have you?.... lol

randy25

Squishy Head ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
no one bother to smack the shit out of those thieves... people there might need lessons from africa or brazil in dealing with thieves :D :D :D

DeathMetalWife

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
You've never heard of a cutting torch, have you?.... lol
I'm not stupid, but it's highly implausible that someone would lug around an acetylene torch just to find my bike specifically, and damage it to spite me. Appreciate the condescending comment though, thank you sweetie.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Abus (German company) makes heat treated steel locks with multiple cores/tumblers inside. The best ones costing as much as 150$usd
Same brand I have for the motorbike

1674767937762.png

Back