Titanic sight seeing vessel disappears (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I'm sure this was obvious for others but I just sort of clued into what the user experience would be for the tourists* on this modified VW aquabus.

There's one small viewing window at the front of this POS, presumably for the skipper. Everyone else who's in the back gets to view the experience on little 20" monitors on the wall. So you've paid $250,000 for something you could watch on youtube for free.

*And as for the tourists. I seem to recall in one of the press releases from OceanGate that they referred to them as being "crew members". I'd like to see a copy of their liability release. Am wondering if they technically hire the paid tourist and given they're employees it somehow limits their recourse to sue should the shit hit the fan.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
FzJHXzrWAAE54S5.jpg

Bert123

Twatty

Its broke down and dropped into the titanic wreckage ...theyre looking through the pisshole window at a pile of rotten 100 year old corpses ..when they find the sub open the door and find three more stinking corpses freshly putrifying stuck up that pakki kid and 64 snappy bags full of shit and piss ....lol...fuck em... silly morons

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Text update

"The five men onboard the missing Titan sub are believed to have died after the vessel suffered a "catastrophic implosion".

Rear Admiral John Mauger - who led the search - confirmed that a remotely operated vehicle had discovered the nose cone of the lost submersible about 487m (1,600ft) from the bow of the Titanic on the seafloor.

Further debris was found nearby, with Rear Admiral Mauger adding: "In consultation with experts from within unified command, the debris is consistent with the catastrophic loss of the pressure chamber.

While the debris is consistent with a "catastrophic implosion" of the vessel, he stressed that it is too early to know when this happened - and underwater robots remain on scene to gather information."

Source

bipolar_transistor

Well Known Member
I issue a challenge to the pathetic fuckers out there who have no life. You know who you are. Sitting in your mom's basement. Scarfing down Totino's pizza rolls and chugging Yoo Hoo. Yea you with the imaginary girlfriend, here's something to occupy your time. Can anyone tell me how many times dude said the words "submersible" and more specifically the word "uh". Good luck you virgin dorks 😆 🤣 😂
Just love the cables tied with cable ties.

So 5 Veruca Salts are dead..
She my favorite,

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I issue a challenge to the pathetic fuckers out there who have no life. You know who you are. Sitting in your mom's basement. Scarfing down Totino's pizza rolls and chugging Yoo Hoo. Yea you with the imaginary girlfriend, here's something to occupy your time. Can anyone tell me how many times dude said the words "submersible" and more specifically the word "uh". Good luck you virgin dorks 😆 🤣 😂

Hey, faggot don't shit on Totino's pizza. :faganono:

If I had to guess it was a catastrophic failure meaning the sub imploded, this is why they cannot find anything on the surface They were beyond crush depth or 5823.6 psi it takes about 40 ish to kill a person. Short of a electrical failure they are screwed simply no one is saying a rescue sub is on the way. They can fly C-130s over the area all day which does nothing.

Ya all subs are tubes because that is the best design to deal with the pressures. However, your cock is not perfectly round

Oh look who got the gold star......
Seems the pressure vessel popped. In the brief a reporter asked if they were going to recover the bodies and the spokes person I believe a Navy rep had to dance around the question. Basically, they were crushed and turned to spaghetti sauce and that was it. They might bring up the remains of the vessel, who knows.

One thing I did notice is that they indicated the water funnel/spike/blast but simply did not release that to the public. Meaning the crew of the ship knew what happened but they kept the truth hidden. It popped like a explosive charge possibly shooting it through the ocean for several hundred meters

Last edited:
Back