to fat for the morgue (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

J

JeansNPearls

Internet Warrior
the sister was a piece of work as well, it was not my fault that the singer that you hired to sing amazing grace and some other hyms was a train wreck.

the singer showed up drunk and stoned. she proceded to screech and scream amazing grace like roseaane barr singing the national anthem at padres game. she then threw up all over herself, the casket (luckily the closed part of the casket) and the aisle in front of the whole packed church.

we later find the singer passed out in the bushes in front of the church as we were taking the casket out to the hearse.

that was one train wreck of a funeral and the funeral from hell.

I have to say though... I would have paid GOOD money to have seen the whole thing... Yeah I know... I'm probably gonna burn in hell just for saying that... LMAO!

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
My grandfather was in the industry and they used big cool rooms like restaraunt walk in fridges with large doors. This was in Tampa Florida, I thought this would be a standard through the industry. There's really no excuse to let a corpse rot, it's the fault of the directors lack of planning
the inevitable arrival of a oversized cadaver. After two weeks on a cart there would be some putrification happening ewww! Did you have to
Poke any escape holes in the body for gases?

girl101

Forum Veteran
My grandfather was in the industry and they used big cool rooms like restaraunt walk in fridges with large doors. This was in Tampa Florida, I thought this would be a standard through the industry. There's really no excuse to let a corpse rot, it's the fault of the directors lack of planning
the inevitable arrival of a oversized cadaver. After two weeks on a cart there would be some putrification happening ewww! Did you have to
Poke any escape holes in the body for gases?
it is a standard to have large reefers, but this home was built in the 1920's.

girl101

Forum Veteran
they looked pretty good even after an autopsy and embalming. the mother had a ton of makeup looking like tammy faye baker.

Back