bizarre too much vodka (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Fake. Bottles don't break so easy on people's heads and he would have collapsed like a puppet that had it's strings cut.
Alright Ms Fletcher. Leave some of the problem solving to the rest of us.

Attachments

• 2743C111-7390-4913-AE5D-3794CDEBDA8D.gif
    2743C111-7390-4913-AE5D-3794CDEBDA8D.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 31

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Fake. Bottles don't break so easy on people's heads and he would have collapsed like a puppet that had it's strings cut.
Why would that be faked? And he did collapse like a puppet with cut strings....I've seen alcoholics do shit like this more than once

Oh and BTW @mr_gutsy_ doesn't post fakes

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

Fake.
The sound is mismatched with the impact.
No one just " falls backward" . They collapse.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
DA.........DA........... HOME MADE WOOOODKA..........GOOOOOD ...........POP...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Why would that be faked? And he did collapse like a puppet with cut strings....I've seen alcoholics do shit like this more than once

Oh and BTW @mr_gutsy_ doesn't post fakes
It doesn't look natural at all. I've seen people knocked out plenty of times. I've been knocked out a number of times in various ways. You don't stiffen up and bug your eyes cartoonishly before falling over. It just doesn't happen that way. Aside from the sound not syncing up, the bottle breaking sounds like a stock audio effect used in movies and video games.

I don't believe Gutsy would intentionally post fake stuff. I am certainly not accusing him of doing so. I just have doubts about the authenticity of this video.

Back