Serious Tough Guy Body Slams Elderly Vet (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Maybe he shot down his grandad? Fuck knows the ins and outs of it, it's apparently a secret.
Screenshot_20220623-130047_Chrome.jpg

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

In jewmerica (cummerica) niggas don like european fat dicks mess with their high cpc so they blocked our ass
Our goverment did the right thing and said people had to opt in to the targeted adverts so a lot of companies spat the dummy, Facebook even took some functions off messenger at one point to try get them back.

We already knew the race of the perp before the video started. 99.9 % of niggers are feral animals who are well deserving of our hate and their subhuman status in our society. For the FEW good ones out there I'm too exhausted and mentally beatin down to differentiate . So for the well behaved negro a quick easy bullet to the nape of the neck. For the rest of these subhuman apes the most painful death we can serve up. FUCK NIGGERS!

Evil edd

Fresh Meat
Night nogs..will always be the victims in all cases involving the white race...the must have said something about his momma and combat boots..or a kickstand..

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Blanche Hudson

Jane, don’t make me call Dr. Shelby!
This is sadly some arrogant faggot who thinks he’s big shit and beat up an old man. Black, white, tan, you’re still a bitch. I don’t care if the old man was just a normal elderly man, he didn’t ask for that.

Back