Towelhead stuck in landing gear of C17 that took off from Kabul (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
giphy.gif

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
They're all absolutely clueless about physics and the science of what actually happens when a plane takes off. Holding on with your bare hands to a machine that will fly to freezing altitudes at hundreds of miles an hour, not to mention the wheels actually fold in !! wearing nothing but a pair of sandals and a caftan :shrug: fucking mentally retarded.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
They're all absolutely clueless about physics and the science of what actually happens when a plane takes off. Holding on with your bare hands to a machine that will fly to freezing altitudes at hundreds of miles an hour, not to mention the wheels actually fold in !! wearing nothing but a pair of sandals and a caftan :shrug: fucking mentally retarded.
"it might be windy but just hold on to it like a donkey"
"I brought the donkey it's behind you"
"ok everyone hold on to the donkey"
"here we go boys!"

CptRoosto88

Game hard, play nice!
Hmm... I wonder if he would've had a better chance at survival if he had let go of the plane like some others did in other videos of Afghans desperately holding onto airplanes...probably not. It'll be interesting to see how the country fairs now under the new rulership. I'm guessing a new explosion of terrorism and death.

Good post!👍

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Damm that asshole really was scared of his hillbilly cousins from the South to do that.

Wait till we see them get sucked into the engines..

CumLover

Nigerian Prince
If those people are already this dumb can you imagine how much worse they will be if the Taliban deny them education.
What's even better is that all the naive clueless world saving white girls want to "save" all the afghans to Europe and USA. We're gonna get more beheading from the West soon enough lol

Back