Towelhead stuck in landing gear of C17 that took off from Kabul (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I think he's gonna make it if he can hang on a little bit longer
View attachment 535184
This is staged. I will explain. There are two super FOBs in Afghanistan. KAF and BAF. They are lined with concrete walls, HESCO barriers, and razor wire. There are guard post everywhere. P-TIDS is the camera blimp that can see up I believe 75 miles out depending on conditions. When supplies are delivered by truck the trucks have to stay in a cool down holding area for 24 hours. The Army or Air Force will not allow civilians near military aircraft for obvious reason. Not one person could have held on or stayed in the cargo/wheel area. The Apache helicopter will not fly in bad weather or if the area is red. Red meaning people not military are in the area. Notice how you see the C-17 slowly creeping and then you see it in flight. There are multiple hatches that can be open in flight due to cargo drops. To say this was happening would mean the FOB or Airfield would have been overrun. Those civilians would all be dead by now because of breach protocol. I have been to Afghanistan 3 times and Iraq 1. I know the protocols and procedures for this shit. This is staged. Notice how members of Congress are calling for refugees to be flown to America as fast as possible. They are being flown here now. We are about to bring in a shit load of bad people. This is not real.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
This is staged. I will explain. There are two super FOBs in Afghanistan. KAF and BAF. They are lined with concrete walls, HESCO barriers, and razor wire. There are guard post everywhere. P-TIDS is the camera blimp that can see up I believe 75 miles out depending on conditions. When supplies are delivered by truck the trucks have to stay in a cool down holding area for 24 hours. The Army or Air Force will not allow civilians near military aircraft for obvious reason. Not one person could have held on or stayed in the cargo/wheel area. The Apache helicopter will not fly in bad weather or if the area is red. Red meaning people not military are in the area. Notice how you see the C-17 slowly creeping and then you see it in flight. There are multiple hatches that can be open in flight due to cargo drops. To say this was happening would mean the FOB or Airfield would have been overrun. Those civilians would all be dead by now because of breach protocol. I have been to Afghanistan 3 times and Iraq 1. I know the protocols and procedures for this shit. This is staged. Notice how members of Congress are calling for refugees to be flown to America as fast as possible. They are being flown here now. We are about to bring in a shit load of bad people. This is not real.
That fucking insane. People are so brainwashed, what your saying makes sense. They probably tied those mother fuckers to the plane

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
The dude is dead for sure, the trauma being inflicted on his body, the G force he's experiencing, the lack / greatly diminished oxygen levels at that height ... he a goner.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
its like one of those wild e coyote cartoons but in real life.

Back