Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

TessDeco

Rookie
I didn't expect this. I feel bad for his family having to keep dealing with being in court. The prosecutor should just take the DP off the table and let the judge sentence her to life without parole.

I hope so too! The DP failed. Give her LWOP. This trial needs to end.

Roxy14

Forum Veteran
Remember this story about Elizabeth Johnson? She was previously arrested and sentence last Dec to only 5 years in Perryville for taking her baby out of Arizona interfering the custody arrangement with the father. WTF? Only 5 years?! At first she told the father she killed him and then later changed her story that she gave the baby away to a couple at a park. IDIOT! Who does that? It's alleged she was pissed because the baby's father didn't want to be with her anymore. To date they still cant find the baby. I believe the baby is no longer alive but we'll never know. To boot she only needs to serve half the time (since time already served of course) and was offered probation if confessed where the baby was but would not fess up! :mad: She's a mix of both Casey and Jodi! Sad these women have issues and deserve prison. :unreal:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...egins-serving-time-at-perryville-state-prison

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I'm not even really interested in the trial. I only watch the news coverage to see Jodi. I'm gonna fuck Jodi Arias if it's the last thing I ever do. Mark my words. Someway, somehow, I'm gonna fuck that bitch. HARD.

brizzy

Forum Veteran
Lol speaking of stains stay still and open that mouth nice n wide **scholar proceeds to scrape the cockmulch off her riding boots against brizzylin's teeth :)
You really got me there. How about I bend over and spread my cheeks so you can clean my rim with your 4 mile long tongue? You're a fucking douchy creep. nobody cares about what you wish you were eating for lunch. We're all about tits here. Tits or GTFO

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby
You really got me there. How about I bend over and spread my cheeks so you can clean my rim with your 4 mile long tongue? You're a fucking douchy creep. nobody cares about what you wish you were eating for lunch. We're all about tits here. Tits or GTFO
I thought you were out this bitch?

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
how fuckn dare yu insult my frypans and CrOCK pot brizzbrizz :-(
*no poached pears drizzled in flambe parsley dust for you!!!
You go scholar! Have your ice pack ready in the am.
image.jpg

brizzy

Forum Veteran
Barnkkkk!! sorryyyyy!!! ScHoLaR oF SmuT only exits when the moon shines pearl on morning dew, you crazeee shakespearn gobshit!
NOW GET THE FUCK back in your cage! *hehee or better yet, do a head dive into the cum- snot that birthed you and swim upstream back into the cunt that expelled thee 18 years ago!!!! ;-)
yes... 18 years ago. Not only do you look like a shaved bird, but you're stupid too.

Back