Travis Alexander Case - DISCUSS IT HERE! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
BPD can't be used as an insanity plea since it's a personality disorder. It's damn near impossible to prove insanity in a truly mentally ill defendant. I think that it is a good point to raise to spare her the death penalty but it doesn't excuse what she did. She knew right from wrong when she was planning to murder him.

My ex (pending) has been diagnosed w/bpd twice in the past and even recently by a marriage counsoler. Reading this shit is beginning to make a tad nervous. Your descriptions are classic (as far as his personality). He used to say if I leave he'll just blow his head off. Now he hid his gun from me (I'm not the kookoo here!) And I'm wondering if he's thinkin about taking us both out at the same time.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
My ex (pending) has been diagnosed w/bpd twice in the past and even recently by a marriage counsoler. Reading this shit is beginning to make a tad nervous. Your descriptions are classic (as far as his personality). He used to say if I leave he'll just blow his head off. Now he hid his gun from me (I'm not the kookoo here!) And I'm wondering if he's thinkin about taking us both out at the same time.
Oh wow. I've never heard of a male bpd. I figured they were out there, but in all my research I've only encountered instances of women. Im curious how it manifests in a man. We are generally less emotional than women, and usually more aggressive by nature.

I want to learn as much about this disorder as i can. All of you, please...pm me if you have time to talk about it. Please.

D.N.R.

Medication time

Be extremely cautious especially since you have left him because the fear of abandonment is a BPD's worst nightmare. The suicidal bullshit is usually their biggest manipulation tool.

sillyrabbit

This user was banned
Oh wow. I've never heard of a male bpd. I figured they were out there, but in all my research I've only encountered instances of women. Im curious how it manifests in a man. We are generally less emotional than women, and usually more aggressive by nature.

I want to learn as much about this disorder as i can. All of you,
please...pm me if you have time to talk about it. Please.

I'll post here in case anyone else has input (that might help me). His first memory of his mothers suicide attenpts was @ 7. She finally accomplished it when he was 30. His father drank, criticized and beat the holy fuck out of all his family. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the fact that I look remarkably like his mother. Until I went in to therapy myself to understand him. He even gets jelous of the attention I pay to our kids at times, although he loves them immemsly. Yet he hasn't a clue how to communicate with them and memicks everything I do. He's a introvert while I'm very extroverted and he relies heavily on my abilities to talk to people when he can't.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I'll post here in case anyone else has input (that might help me). His first memory of his mothers suicide attenpts was @ 7. She finally accomplished it when he was 30. His father drank, criticized and beat the holy fuck out of all his family. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the fact that I look remarkably like his mother. Until I went in to therapy myself to understand him. He even gets jelous of the attention I pay to our kids at times, although he loves them immemsly. Yet he hasn't a clue how to communicate with them and memicks everything I do. He's a introvert while I'm very extroverted and he relies heavily on my abilities to talk to people when he can't.
Oh god. You can't run. You have kids with him. That's blows dick for you.

The description of Jody i put is my mom to a t. While her anger is unbridled, shes usually a crying sloppy mess. A lot of that is a guilt trip i believe. Is that true of him?

Suicide. Im sooooo goddamn sick of that shit i wish people who talk about it would fucking do it or drop it. Its probably why i hated yukki so much. And the letters.....everywhere. She puts them where people can see them on purpose. On a sunny, beautiful day where i wake up happy and thrilled to be alive, i find a note on the mirror, or by the microwave....always put so i would find it, and then im crushed. Im angry, im sad, im scared....it destroys a person to find that shit.

Have either of you looked at dbt? You should. Maybe it will help?

sillyrabbit

This user was banned
Oh god. You can't run. You have kids with him. That's blows dick for you.

The description of Jody i put is my mom to a t. While her anger is unbridled, shes usually a crying sloppy mess. A lot of that is a guilt trip i believe. Is that true of him?

Suicide. Im sooooo goddamn sick of that shit i wish people who talk about it would fucking do it or drop it. Its probably why i hated yukki so much. And the letters.....everywhere. She puts them where people can see them on purpose. On a sunny, beautiful day where i wake up happy and thrilled to be alive, i find a note on the mirror, or by the microwave....always put so i would find it, and then im crushed. Im angry, im sad, im scared....it destroys a person to find that shit.

Have either of you looked at dbt? You should. Maybe it will help?

Our kids are 17 n 20 so I can run! I have already moved him out. Yep, the suicide thing, I agree, do it or shut the fuck up about it. I'm done! Oh and this guy doesn't cry. But he can "sob" in a kind of deep whaale, on command. Sometimes musters a tear even. He think the therapists are crazy, I'm a wicked hag and I 'm obligated to stay with him. Why? I have no idea why he would want me too. He fucked our insurance broker and believes I drove him to it. WTF...........I'm so finished there! What exactly is dbt? Maybe ill tell the broker and she can check his plan to see if it covers that.

Roxy14

Forum Veteran
Age progression photo of miss fancy pants! Bummer, didn't get a nose job with her boobies when she had the chance. As some ppl age, their nose & ears may grow larger. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 52

whatzup911

This is interesting. Its an interview with a former FBI profiler who is now a contributor to Criminal Minds about Jodi Arias, her psychopathy and what he got from all of her strange behavior.

Back