disaster Trucker Killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Terrible. I can only hope he died quickly. My thoughts to his family. I hope an investigation is conducted to find out the reason. If someone was found to be driving like a jackass (Texas is full of them) they should be prosecuted.
The problem that I hv with Truckers;Is their training,(nothing personal)...When some Stupid Fuck in a Car,On a Bike,what hv U pulls in front of them,They always swerve off! I think that's Insane,when We 👁👁 the Havoc the Trucks create! They should simply brake and remain in their lane! If some Fkn Idiot has pulled in front of the Truck; Mow the Fuck down! Brake & avoid if safe to do So;Other than that;Drive right thru the Mfkrs!!! IMO...
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
Terrible. I can only hope he died quickly. My thoughts to his family. I hope an investigation is conducted to find out the reason. If someone was found to be driving like a jackass (Texas is full of them) they should be prosecuted.
The problem that I hv with Truckers;Is their training,(nothing personal)...When some Stupid Fuck in a Car,On a Bike,what hv U pulls in front of them,They always swerve off! I think that's Insane,when We 👁👁 the Havoc the Trucks create! They should simply brake and remain in their lane! If some Fkn Idiot has pulled in front of the Truck; Mow the Fuck down! Brake & avoid if safe to do So;Other than that;Drive right thru the Mfkrs!!! IMO
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP
View attachment 615879

Yep, no more east bound and down. Loaded up and truckin'😕
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

Aphotic

Fresh Meat
The problem that I hv with Truckers;Is their training,(nothing personal)...When some Stupid Fuck in a Car,On a Bike,what hv U pulls in front of them,They always swerve off! I think that's Insane,when We 👁👁 the Havoc the Trucks create! They should simply brake and remain in their lane! If some Fkn Idiot has pulled in front of the Truck; Mow the Fuck down! Brake & avoid if safe to do So;Other than that;Drive right thru the Mfkrs!!! IMO...
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

The problem that I hv with Truckers;Is their training,(nothing personal)...When some Stupid Fuck in a Car,On a Bike,what hv U pulls in front of them,They always swerve off! I think that's Insane,when We 👁👁 the Havoc the Trucks create! They should simply brake and remain in their lane! If some Fkn Idiot has pulled in front of the Truck; Mow the Fuck down! Brake & avoid if safe to do So;Other than that;Drive right thru the Mfkrs!!! IMO
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP
Makes sense. But there's probably also always this human instinct to flee in your head, it would be a hard thing to train.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Makes sense. But there's probably also always this human instinct to flee in your head, it would be a hard thing to train.
EXACTLY! That's Y I brought it up;When U control a Huge Fkn Vehicle like that;U hv to Brake and avoid if possible,Other than that,Just mow whatevers in front of U DOWN!
🤙...SP

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
He was reading a joke on Twitter. On the bright side….it was hysterical.

Back