TRUMP Indicted, Whats Your Opinion? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
A lifelong criminal and would-be dictator us finally facing the music. Let his ridiculous cult get all bent out of shape. Orange man is going to prison, where he beiongs.
Not saying the Dems are without their Crooks and lies. But to support Trump at this point is insane.
The IRONY of how insane this belief is! The insane thing here is you actually believe yourself, and it's literally come from a hive minded cult known as propaganda media and its devout followers. just wow dude.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
It is political persecution. Simply the Dems timed all this to derail his election. This is why we have a massive political divide these Dems are fucking scum.
The reason we have a massive political divide is people like you thinking Dems are fucking scum.🤣🤣🤣 You are childish and pathetic. Grow up. I have plenty of republican friends even though I chear trumps incarceration...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The Dems are desperate , they would prefer to jail their opposing political party then run against it.
100% EXACTLY what it is. ... and where's the debates? the press conferences where the President actually attends himself? nowhere to be seen. Won't answer questions or do any interviews ... just an empty husk with no backbone or ability to back his own policies, which by the way ... fucked an entire country! People have the gall to call Trump some kind of dictator yet are blind to the hypocrisy of the fact that the Democrat party are exactly what they claim Trump would be but never was!

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
5u82gc.jpg

I find it hillaryous they indicted him with his own law. It's only made less funny because of the enormity of kool aid drinkers that don't understand the function of a Grand Jury of your peers.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol

Uh oh, it's now breaking news it's 38 counts. He had classified material about the military and foreign affairs and there's tapes.

You dummys defend him and you have no clue what he was doing with that material while hosting and dealing with the Saudis and Israel.

Mondriaan

Rookie
I believe it is as Megadeth sings in Peace Sells, Tell me something It's Still "You the People", Rrrright?
Opinion from a dutchmen.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
^unindicted

I didn't say trump was retarded, I said his kool aid drinking supporters are retarded. I've said he's a published conman with followers that can't read well and has the mentality and prose of a spoiled fifth grader.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I didn't say trump was retarded, I said his kool aid drinking supporters are retarded. I've said he's a published conman with followers that can't read well and has the mentality and prose of a spoiled fifth grader.
I won't argue that, but the same can be said for Bidens followers, and Biden as well. Can't say the same for Hillary as she doesn't have followers.

If you base your whole personality off of who you voted for, chances are, you're not very smart, or have little going on in life.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
lol You're a moron of the highest degree. A human's personality is based on the nature and nurture of their upbringing and has nothing to do with how they vote. The fact that you posted something so stupid eliminates the chances that you have anything worthy going on in life and confirms you aren't very smart.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
lol You're a moron of the highest degree. A human's personality is based on the nature and nurture of their upbringing and has nothing to do with how they vote. The fact that you posted something so stupid eliminates the chances that you have anything worthy going on in life and confirms you aren't very smart.
You obviously don't know how to read within context...the "IF" plays a big part in that...I'll let that settle for you.

You might as well just change your name to Gurgled Jr.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The "IF" is not relevant when you consider your douche bag personality was established before voting age.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I think I hate the absolute morons that parrot whatever the media tells them too and then have the audacity to shit post, more so than I despise actual politics. The vast majority responding to this thread should just kill themselves. Present company included...

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
The vast majority responding to this thread should just kill themselves. Present company included...
Whats stopping ya? Did that weird shit in the middle of your forehead stop the bullets trajectory? Did your cattlehand gently lead you to safety by your bullring?

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
lol

Uh oh, it's now breaking news it's 38 counts. He had classified material about the military and foreign affairs and there's tapes.

You dummys defend him and you have no clue what he was doing with that material while hosting and dealing with the Saudis and Israel.
Where's the indictments on Biden?

Back