TRUMP Indicted, Whats Your Opinion? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
That was viral copy pasta and I didn't attempt to mislead you because I really don't care what stupidity you follow. That was me enjoying myself and stirring you up.

Biden's taxes, a Burisma article dated 2019 and a slander piece on the special prosecutor does not address anything in the indictment you would for sure have trouble understanding.

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
It makes the average American look like a bunch of idiots, even though the media & corrupt politicians are driving this shit in the first place, attacking someone with a fair chance!

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
The average American is an idiot
Some more so than others.

140.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
bgirl "I'm telling you this time Trump really, really did something terrible. I'm not sure what but I know they're not lying this time!"

article-6489b62c8898a.jpg
The Democrats & their supporters are like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football

I'm in the drive through at McDonald's rt now and you guys keep pestering @bgirl ... I can see her typing on her phone through the window and my food is getting cold šŸ˜–
LMAO.....oh poor McBslag....does she have to wear a special sized hairnet to get over that pan shaped melon of hers?

bgirl "I'm telling you this time Trump really, really did something terrible. I'm not sure what but I know they're not lying this time!"

article-6489b62c8898a.jpg

The Democrats & their supporters are like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football

LMAO.....oh poor McBslag....does she have to wear a special sized hairnet to get over that pan shaped melon of hers?
Screenshot_20230614_203016_Chrome.jpg

Just Curious as to what everyone here thinks about this. Especially considering numerous other presidents, vice presidents, members of congress and cabinet positions have been caught but never indicted.
Trump 2024! What is your opinion on Biden ruining our world? Duh!

A lifelong criminal and would-be dictator us finally facing the music. Let his ridiculous cult get all bent out of shape. Orange man is going to prison, where he beiongs.
Not saying the Dems are without their Crooks and lies. But to support Trump at this point is insane.
You are a dumbass, and should move to china!!! Trump will be in the whitehouse in 2024!!!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
No wonder why you always vote for people with a 65 or lower IQ.

The lowest recorded IQ scores are found in sub-Saharan African countries such as Somalia (68), Sudan (71), and Ethiopia (69).

people with IQ's that low are regarded as "retarded" by any other nation.

Koko the sign language monkey has a IQ of 75-95

tldr; Africans are dumber than a creature that lives in a tree. It's the low IQ that makes them dangerous.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
That was viral copy pasta and I didn't attempt to mislead you because I really don't care what stupidity you follow. That was me enjoying myself and stirring you up.

Biden's taxes, a Burisma article dated 2019 and a slander piece on the special prosecutor does not address anything in the indictment you would for sure have trouble understanding.
You didn't mislead me, I know better. But you were perfectly willing to mislead others who may not be as well informed as some and you would've let it ride if not called on it, yet you carry on about a proper debate and adhering to thread topics. Anywho...

Biden deleted his public tax records weeks before Trump was illegally raided because they don't show taxes paid on the payoffs from Burisma of which Hunter was on the board during 2019. The raid's sole purpose was to look for and seize any documents Trump may (or may not have had) pertaining to Burisma, the Bidens, bribes and payoffs. Through Obama(cause don't think for a second his dirty hands weren't in it) Biden needed to know what cards Trump was holding, guilty folks get panicky like that. Turns out there were bribes, payoffs and corruption galore with plenty of paper trails leading right back to the big guy and the smartest guy he knows. Millions and millions have been syphoned into the Biden coffers from several countries.
There aren't boxes upon boxes upon boxes of classified docs, as the news outlets would have people believe. Most, save the 97 actual documents they seized were much to do about nothing. Kind of a brilliant move on the board for Trump if you ask me, made the regime jump, did it not? He is a patient player, he's perfectly willing to let them hang themselves.
They hate that about him.
Fyf-l45XoAIEf_k.png

Why is it slander?
Seems to me the info is accurate.

Last edited:

ā›§GOREGRiNDRā›§

āøø I am the End āøø
...coming from someone who isn't political at all, it's pretty obvious it's an attempt to legally bar him from becoming President. Because he will inevitably upend all Biden's insanity. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Sticky4life

Fresh Meat
Just Curious as to what everyone here thinks about this. Especially considering numerous other presidents, vice presidents, members of congress and cabinet positions have been caught but never indicted.
He did it to himself.He should have gracefully went home,enjoyed the fact that he was honored to be the president,turned over documents that he was asked to and then went on a beach and got some head from 10 beautiful women but instead like most social media fanantics,he fuked himself due to like buttons and hearts

Private Joker

Well Known Member
You didn't mislead me, I know better. But you were perfectly willing to mislead others who may not be as well informed as some and you would've let it ride if not called on it, yet you carry on about a proper debate and adhering to thread topics. Anywho...

Biden deleted his public tax records weeks before Trump was illegally raided because they don't show taxes paid on the payoffs from Burisma of which Hunter was on the board during 2019. The raid's sole purpose was to look for and seize any documents Trump may (or may not have had) pertaining to Burisma, the Bidens, bribes and payoffs. Through Obama(cause don't think for a second his dirty hands weren't in it) Biden needed to know what cards Trump was holding, guilty folks get panicky like that. Turns out there were bribes, payoffs and corruption galore with plenty of paper trails leading right back to the big guy and the smartest guy he knows. Millions and millions have been syphoned into the Biden coffers from several countries.
There aren't boxes upon boxes upon boxes of classified docs, as the news outlets would have people believe. Most, save the 97 actual documents they seized were much to do about nothing. Kind of a brilliant move on the board for Trump if you ask me, made the regime jump, did it not? He is a patient player, he's perfectly willing to let them hang themselves.
They hate that about him.
View attachment 688307

Why is it slander?
Seems to me the info is accurate.

So once again the bullshit 5million dollars that Biden was supposed to have been bribed with is total horseshit like usual. Some asshole republican made it up like usual... Non-existent evidence once again. Fucking retarded Republicans have to make up shit constantly. When you dipshits it's finally get some real fucking evidence bring it. Until then keep your fucking mouths shut stupid mother fuckers.

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
So once again the bullshit 5million dollars that Biden was supposed to have been bribed with is total horseshit like usual. Some asshole republican made it up like usual... Non-existent evidence once again. Fucking retarded Republicans have to make up shit constantly. When you dipshits it's finally get some real fucking evidence bring it. Until then keep your fucking mouths shut stupid mother fuckers.
You have a potty mouth. You kiss your Momma with that thing?
His and his barfly wife's tax returns, say different.
Can you show us where or who you are finding this info from.
Thanks.

Back