TRUMP Indicted, Whats Your Opinion? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Punisher_1

This user was banned
The reason we have a massive political divide is people like you thinking Dems are fucking scum.🤣🤣🤣 You are childish and pathetic. Grow up. I have plenty of republican friends even though I chear trumps incarceration...
Well that is a something a Leftist Dem would say........ soooooo yaaaaa

Look Mr McFucknugget, because we see, hear, and read what Dems and leftists say on a daily basis your statement is a joke. This is not from "Fox News" as you faggots like to say, from your own fetid mouths or your leadership. I see what the Biden Administration has done, increases on living costs, more taxes, interest rates rising, world placement falling, and absolute failures all around. They just got Biden on a 5 million payout while you fucktards cry about files in a box, locked away and declassified. All for that sake of keeping Trump out of office because you know he is coming for you Dems.

Thanks to Senile old Biden we are closer to WW3 and poverty more so than we have seen in 60 years

Congrats retard you are nothing more than a NPC

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
This WHOLE mess boils down to this: When whites started letting nig gers in positions of power, they IMMEDIATELY went to sabotaging the country's well-being....
All while whites stood there, mouth- breathing and being self-righteous, thinking nig gers liked them.....
The joos stepped in, and HERE WE ARE

D.O.A.

We are Kings
This WHOLE mess boils down to this: When whites started letting nig gers in positions of power, they IMMEDIATELY went to sabotaging the country's well-being....
All while whites stood there, mouth- breathing and being self-righteous, thinking nig gers liked them.....
The joos stepped in, and HERE WE ARE
I don't see what that has to do with Trump but anyway.

This indictment shit won't go anywhere, except to the supreme court eventually. Teflon Don will still run either way, and even if some unforseen event takes him out of the race, Desantis will win 2024. Biden is finished, RFK jnr got cancelled and the rest are trash candidates like Bernie and Hillary. The funny thing is in late 2024 the recovery of the markets will likely begin, interest rates will top out by then maybe even start pulling back and it's probably going to be a republican who can take the "credit" for it.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I don't see what that has to do with Trump but anyway.
I'm pretty sure the Basketball Americans he's refering to is Hussein Obama. And he's right, the biggest corruption and infiltration of the legal system happened under his watch. The same legal system and deep-state actors have been in pursuit of Trump since he came down the escalator.

hedgerow

simpelton
it's all theater to me, what worries me is whether or not i'll escape the financial reckoning that's coming
ps--keep kicking that debt-can down the road till i'm gone

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Well that is a something a Leftist Dem would say........ soooooo yaaaaa

Look Mr McFucknugget, because we see, hear, and read what Dems and leftists say on a daily basis your statement is a joke. This is not from "Fox News" as you faggots like to say, from your own fetid mouths or your leadership. I see what the Biden Administration has done, increases on living costs, more taxes, interest rates rising, world placement falling, and absolute failures all around. They just got Biden on a 5 million payout while you fucktards cry about files in a box, locked away and declassified. All for that sake of keeping Trump out of office because you know he is coming for you Dems.

Thanks to Senile old Biden we are closer to WW3 and poverty more so than we have seen in 60 years

Congrats retard you are nothing more than a NPC
Biden doesn't rule the world 1 Biden doesn't control living costs 2 Biden raised taxes on freeloading billionaires 3 world placement? Totally not a problem. 4 there's a hole 3 years difference between Trump and Biden so if biden's senile so is Trump. 5 You have the vocabulary of a 7 year old on the playground. 6 files weren't locked away anywhere unless you call sitting in the bathroom floor locked away and they were not declassified just because he thought about it. That's absolutely ludicrous.You must have a gay son or a lesbian daughter You are so angry. Or you have a lesbian wife I don't know. But you seriously need to get a life. You have a good evening ☺️

The Dems are desperate , they would prefer to jail their opposing political party then run against it.
In case you have forgotten they already did run against each other and Trump got his ass whooped. So no they're not scared of running against each other...

The Dems are desperate , they would prefer to jail their opposing political party then run against it.
In case you have forgotten they already did run against each other and Trump got his ass whooped. So no they're not scared of running against each other...

100% EXACTLY what it is. ... and where's the debates? the press conferences where the President actually attends himself? nowhere to be seen. Won't answer questions or do any interviews ... just an empty husk with no backbone or ability to back his own policies, which by the way ... fucked an entire country! People have the gall to call Trump some kind of dictator yet are blind to the hypocrisy of the fact that the Democrat party are exactly what they claim Trump would be but never was!
Sounds like somebody's a little pissed off that the Republican party is circle in the toilet bowl and ready to go down like a cold turd. The more time goes by the more people see All Republicans want to do is take your rights awayand piss and moan Democrats wanting to defund the police and they scream defund the FBI and CIA What a bunch of hypocrites.
100% EXACTLY what it is. ... and where's the debates? the press conferences where the President actually attends himself? nowhere to be seen. Won't answer questions or do any interviews ... just an empty husk with no backbone or ability to back his own policies, which by the way ... fucked an entire country! People have the gall to call Trump some kind of dictator yet are blind to the hypocrisy of the fact that the Democrat party are exactly what they claim Trump would be but never was!
Republican party is circle in the toilet bowl because the younger crowd today doesn't like the rights being taken from them at every turn. Don't like Christianity being shoved down their throat. Republican shoving their nose in their sex lives when It's none of their damn business who they fuck. Telling them what books they can and cannot read. The Republican party has turned into the fascist party. It's time for you people to check yourselves.

Last edited:

Fact21

Machine
The IRONY of how insane this belief is! The insane thing here is you actually believe yourself, and it's literally come from a hive minded cult known as propaganda media and its devout followers. just wow dude.
Yet these clown liberals say nothing about Biden taking bribes, taking classified information while VP, Hillary having a server in her bathroom , destroying devices and using bleach bit to wipe her server clean while under a subpoena….

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
Biden doesn't rule the world 1 Biden doesn't control living costs 2 Biden raised taxes on freeloading billionaires 3 world placement? Totally not a problem. 4 there's a hole 3 years difference between Trump and Biden so if biden's senile so is Trump. 5 You have the vocabulary of a 7 year old on the playground. 6 files weren't locked away anywhere unless you call sitting in the bathroom floor locked away and they were not declassified just because he thought about it. That's absolutely ludicrous.You must have a gay son or a lesbian daughter You are so angry. Or you have a lesbian wife I don't know. But you seriously need to get a life. You have a good evening ☺️

Sounds like somebody's a little pissed off that the Republican party is circle in the toilet bowl and ready to go down like a cold turd. The more time goes by the more people see All Republicans want to do is take your rights awayand piss and moan Democrats wanting to defund the police and they scream defund the FBI and CIA What a bunch of hypocrites.

Republican party is circle in the toilet bowl because the younger crowd today doesn't like the rights being taken from them at every turn. Don't like Christianity being shoved down their throat. Republican shoving their nose in their sex lives when It's none of their damn business who they fuck. Telling them what books they can and cannot read. The Republican party has turned into the fascist party. It's time for you people to check yourselves.
You're a fucking homosexual with democrat cock shoved deep up your freeloading ass. Fuck off.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Yet these clown liberals say nothing about Biden taking bribes, taking classified information while VP, Hillary having a server in her bathroom , destroying devices and using bleach bit to wipe her server clean while under a subpoena….
That's because we don't waste our time talking about something that never happened
You're a fucking homosexual with democrat cock shoved deep up your freeloading ass. Fuck off.
You're just proving my point. You talk like a child. No wonder why you always vote for people with a 65 or lower IQ.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
FymVdVyaQAER-6A

It only took one day for him to betray his co-conspirator. His personal valet who lied for him, moved documents for him, and let Trump crime on his phone is discarded like trash just like the trumptards sitting in jail for him.

Someone needs to make a meme of Trump driving a bus over Walt.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
FymVdVyaQAER-6A

It only took one day for him to betray his co-conspirator. His personal valet who lied for him, moved documents for him, and let Trump crime on his phone is discarded like trash just like the trumptards sitting in jail for him.

Someone needs to make a meme of Trump driving a bus over Walt.
Screen cap when he actually posted that.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
what gave it away? Was it the proper grammar and spelling? or was it that it didn't mention the stollen election. lol

It's a prediction.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Lol, oh that's right. You fools think Biden did it.
He did it to himself and it was a Florida grand jury of more than 12 that decided it. Not to mention all the witnesses were republican. I bet none of you even read the indictment.

Back