TRUMP Indicted, Whats Your Opinion? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZZZBen

This user was banned
No surprise here, man….. I knew Trump had that kind of dirt on him from day one. I figured something’s gonna stick sooner or later.

Most career politicians do as well, but I digress.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
My God, you actually believe that somehow, someday they're going to take Trump down. Don't you ever tire of being desperately wrong over and over? It makes you look really stupid.
I've already stated repeatedly for you tards that I didn't believe he would serve any time. I'm quite content to watch all his ass lickers go down well after he is dead and gone. So did you read it or not?

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
I've already stated repeatedly for you tards that I didn't believe he would serve any time. I'm quite content to watch all his ass lickers go down well after he is dead and gone. So did you read it or not?
No, I don't read fictional transcripts. I didn't read the January 6th lies either, remember, the ones you bet the house on? Your pathetic sophistry isn't working out well for you.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
My God, you actually believe that somehow, someday they're going to take Trump down. Don't you ever tire of being desperately wrong over and over? It makes you look really stupid.
What I find funniest is she thinks anyone around here either takes her seriously or she has any credibility.

Hey I know, this glum cunt could get a job as a host on The View. She'd fit right in with all those other desperate old shrews.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
What I find funniest is she thinks anyone around here either takes her seriously or she has any credibility.

Hey I know, this glum cunt could get a job as a host on The View. She'd fit right in with all those other desperate old shrews.
Did I say somewhere here that I post for your approval, agreement or admiration fatty?

No, I don't read fictional transcripts. I didn't read the January 6th lies either, remember, the ones you bet the house on? Your pathetic sophistry isn't working out well for you.

Are you living in such a small bubble that you haven't seen the hundreds that have been found guilty for their parts in Jan 6th? Do you really not see this is traveling up the food chain?

... and here's dev posting from the gatewaypundit. The same site that feeds her obituaries to pass around and claim are vaccination related.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

... and here's dev posting from the gatewaypundit. The same site that feeds her obituaries to pass around and claim are vaccination related.
Not for nothing, you thick headed political hack, The Gateway Pundit is right about much of there stories. Unlike yourself, who has been wrong on everything. Makes me wonder who feeds you such utter bollock.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You keep saying I'm wrong about everything? What eveything are you talking about? Example please.

The GP is garbage and should be sued by all those parents that had their privacy invaded with their vaccination bullshit. Do you honestly fucking believe that Trump was just sitting on this evidence all this time? lol He's only spent the last 8 years telling you he's locking someone up. wtf do you think he was waiting for?

Did you ever consider that maybe he was trying to keep classified stuff so he could sell it. Why do you think he tried to hide it and lied to his lawyers about it?

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
Says the troll that just posted a fake Trump statement.

Prove what I posted to be false and get back to me.

deviant2

Take the subjects I posted, that you bitched about and bring back proof that they are false.
I'll wait.

Also, the order for the raid came from the WH and most likely Obama by way of Biden. Trump knows it too, I bet.

All the photos of the boxes stacked everywhere is an attempt to sway the publics opinion. It makes it look like he's swimming in big secret papers. There's only 97 documents seized, they fit in one box with room to spare.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The thread is about his indictment which is a legal document filed in court and lists the details of each charge. The raid happened because he refused to give back the documents, lied about having the documents and tried to hide them.

If you can't discuss the indictment openly I don't know why any of you would expect anything other than mockery from me.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

The thread is about his indictment which is a legal document filed in court and lists the details of each charge. The raid happened because he refused to give back the documents, lied about having the documents and tried to hide them.

If you can't discuss the indictment openly I don't know why any of you would expect anything other than mockery from me.
You just keep showing your ignorance on the matter. It's what you hacks do.

deviant2

The subjects I posted about absolutely have to do with the thread topic.

deviant2

Ummm.... You attempted to mislead people in this thread with this...
FymVdVyaQAER-6A

It only took one day for him to betray his co-conspirator. His personal valet who lied for him, moved documents for him, and let Trump crime on his phone is discarded like trash just like the trumptards sitting in jail for him.

Someone needs to make a meme of Trump driving a bus over Walt.
what gave it away? Was it the proper grammar and spelling? or was it that it didn't mention the stollen election. lol

It's a prediction.

:unreal:

Back