Trump is a Tax Cheat (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
look at it this way. every. and i mean every millionaires and billionaires exploit the US tax system.
poor people and welfare sponges don't understand taxation and democrats take advantage of that stupidity with their base. People like @mrln should love trump right now because income taxes are illegal, am I right? pay as little as possible always. 🤣

I guess it's bad now lol because trump does it. Gotta use those mental gymnastics!

mrln

silent ghost
There are no surprises here... we have been told by his closest circles like his former personal lawyer that he is a con man, and many reports from his business deals show he is a con man. This just shows the extent of it. Also he was double dipping on his spawns consultation fees deductions and writing off his personal shit like legal fees thru his businesses. The incredibly business savvy man has never been savvy... his yuge fuckups on record already showed this. It doesn't mean much to his supporters because they will forgive anything he does. I just hope we can get these criminals out of the WH and figure out how to fix this disaster he has created.
but yet the cock sucker re wrote tax laws/codes to where i got fucked. and he was doing the same thing i no longer can. hows that? his revision of the taxes is one the biggest reasons why i wont vote for him. amongst other thngs...

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Did he evade paying taxes actually owed or not pay taxes because he had business losses and availed himself of legitimate means to lower his tax burden?

How many other wealthy Americans, including the likes of Pelosi, Bloomberg, Kerry, the Kennedys, Gore do the exact same thing?
The rich never pay tax...The poor are the tax payers...Trump is no different than any other rich scumbag that uses asset write offs to avoid tax...Australia is the same...

Brainfart

poor people and welfare sponges don't understand taxation and democrats take advantage of that stupidity with their base. People like @mrln should love trump right now because income taxes are illegal, am I right? pay as little as possible always. 🤣

I guess it's bad now lol because trump does it. Gotta use those mental gymnastics!
Fuck off douchebag... You're a poor person, idiot...Low class drop kick who thinks he rubs shoulders with the middle or higher class...You are a total wanker!!!

mrln

silent ghost
Did he evade paying taxes actually owed or not pay taxes because he had business losses and availed himself of legitimate means to lower his tax burden?

How many other wealthy Americans, including the likes of Pelosi, Bloomberg, Kerry, the Kennedys, Gore do the exact same thing?
loopholes. exposed a lot of them. now his actions will close them and those who used the same ones,will have him to thank when they no longer can be used. im sure there will be other loopholes found though. then abused again and again....

Brainfart

@D.O.A. You don't have too worry about tax cause you only would just earn over the tax free threshold...
Quote...If you are an Australian resident for tax purposes for a full year, you pay no tax on the first $18,200 of your income. This is called the tax-free threshold.hahaha...

ASU-85

Forum Veteran

I bet you don’t Like poor people do you.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
@D.O.A. You don't have too worry about tax cause you only would just earn over the tax free threshold...
Quote...If you are an Australian resident for tax purposes for a full year, you pay no tax on the first $18,200 of your income. This is called the tax-free threshold.hahaha...
you know what's pretty cool I made one post @your niggerishness and you spent literally fucking hours quoting me around the forum - you made multiple posts right here before I could even reply. I was checking in off the couch last night and laughing at your desperation to call me out. You don't just do that for me you do it for at least three other people too.
Change your name to Butthurt you spook :lol:

btw are you sniffing your clients petrol?

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
yes, that's mostly why niggers are a problem, low IQ welfare queens that want free shit because they're born and raised as stupid niggers who think the world owes them something, they live in a vicious cycle they're doomed to repeat.
What about poor white people.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
What about poor white people.
They will get a job eventually or have to fake some kind of medical impairment for a pension. Welfare has its own set of rules and forms for blacks. You can stay on that merry go round forever.

Screenshot_20201002-082151_Brave.jpg

Back