disaster UAE guy was right (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

randy25

Squishy Head 😁😁😁
yes allahsnackbar is good that he provided this sandnigger some knowledge... praise allah *opens snackbar* 😁😁😁

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I believe that he just politely said, "Butt Out".
If you fuck around in the UAE they will cut off your head Hasan chop style. I think the reason they (oil arabs) look down on "Palestine", Iran, Lebanon etc as beneath them is because UAE, Saudi, Jordan etc all managed to separate church from state so to speak, even if it requires a monarchy. The Koran doesn't run these countries, money does, just like ours. That's the only way to avoid a theocracy.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Cultural segregation is not racism towards each other, it's respect for one and other...

...This is my land, that is yours...

...Simple...

Smokey_Felton

Victor of Hades
If you fuck around in the UAE they will cut off your head Hasan chop style. I think the reason they (oil arabs) look down on "Palestine", Iran, Lebanon etc as beneath them is because UAE, Saudi, Jordan etc all managed to separate church from state so to speak, even if it requires a monarchy. The Koran doesn't run these countries, money does, just like ours. That's the only way to avoid a theocracy.
Well stated, having a purpose and having order and decency leads to prosperity, wherever on the planet it is exercised.

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
War will spread for sure. If we send from Haiti to Syria bomb today, tomorrow they will bomb my Haiti. Eu and Usa are not untouchable.

Back