Serious Ukraine Has Your Money (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
Here's more money pissed away by the sitting regime, while we the people of ALL walks of life suffer.
We have got to stop letting them divide us and get our shit together.
The time is drawing near when it will be too late.

US taxpayers may be shocked to learn that as their families grappled with fears of Social Security’s looming insolvency, the Social Security Administration in Washington sent $4.48 million to the Kiev government in 2022 and 2023 alone. In another example of bizarre spending, USAID paid off $4.5 billion worth of Ukraine’s sovereign debt through payments made to the World Bank — all while Congress went to loggerheads over America’s ballooning national debt. (Western financial interests including BlackRock Inc. are among the largest holders of Ukrainian government bonds.)

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
They want to destroy what our forefathers built, so they can rebuild our society to their liking ...
Why Americans haven't stood up to this corruption is baffling....
Rich don't care cause they're rich....poor don't care cause nothing they can do.... Middle class is virtually non-existent or working themselves to death...
It's all been planned...

deviant2

hell is other people
They want to destroy what our forefathers built, so they can rebuild our society to their liking ...
Rich don't care cause they're rich....poor don't care cause nothing they can do.... Middle class is virtually non-existent or working themselves to death...
It's all been planned...
Most of the rich that don't care, will be down in the slums with us middle class and poor. They think they're rich and they may be as it stands now, but they aren't. We're rich in knowledge, surviving against the odds, living off the land, etc ...
..the rich will loose everything when the world bank takes over, leaving them as destitute as they're leaving us now. Their egos ain't gonna build them a shelter nor hunt up some grub. They'll suffer, and rightly so.

mrln

silent ghost
Most of the rich that don't care, will be down in the slums with us middle class and poor. They think they're rich and they may be as it stands now, but they aren't. We're rich in knowledge, surviving against the odds, living off the land, etc ...
..the rich will loose everything when the world bank takes over, leaving them as destitute as they're leaving us now. Their egos ain't gonna build them a shelter nor hunt up some grub. They'll suffer, and rightly so.
and they will be alone,as im not going to harbor some stuck up cocksucker who has looked at us as "the help" or "piss ants" or "worker bees". they can hold their hand on their ass,before i help them out. id rather hang out with a poor person and survive with them. share my tent with you. for the "entitled elite",will be complaining all the time and lost without their gps and still think theyre living the life of luxury as you would be out foraging and doing whatever it takes to survive,and think your their servant. they cant survive as well as they think they can without us. because of us,theyre surviving right now. if we went on strike for a few weeks,theyd suffer and it would be an inconveinence for them.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Something funny about this whole situation is that, despite the large figures here, despite the large amounts of military hardware we've sent; it only adds up to like 3% of our power. WE will be fine. Ukraine is gonna end up fucked when we have to stop helping. Exercise a healthy level of caution in dealings with the govt. no argument there, just also consider, we aren't that bad off, in fact, we stand capable of destroying Russia right now. Only 5% of US fires are in Ukraine. Their air defense systems suck, their troops are unmotivated. Same for China, just a paper tiger hissing at a bear. Everyone has been saying "this'll be the end of America" for a long time about a lot of things and it hasn't happened yet. I highly doubt that debt is going to ruin us.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Something funny about this whole situation is that, despite the large figures here, despite the large amounts of military hardware we've sent; it only adds up to like 3% of our power. WE will be fine. Ukraine is gonna end up fucked when we have to stop helping. Exercise a healthy level of caution in dealings with the govt. no argument there, just also consider, we aren't that bad off, in fact, we stand capable of destroying Russia right now. Only 5% of US fires are in Ukraine. Their air defense systems suck, their troops are unmotivated. Same for China, just a paper tiger hissing at a bear. Everyone has been saying "this'll be the end of America" for a long time about a lot of things and it hasn't happened yet. I highly doubt that debt is going to ruin us.
Yeah, why not saying the US can fight the entire world alone and still win?
Take care of yourselves and stop printing money, when petrodollar is gone you 'll see the hardest truth...USA USA USA
347246166_248802761233738_4779804837356895928_n.jpg

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Nobody said that, I said RUSSIA specifically. We have allies too, so that's a moot point. Dank meme, bro.
The allies are fed up, at least the population. In Europe the far right is growing fast, same with Japan. The system is broken. Is time to join forces to take care of ourselves. Like it was said here, the rich don't care about anything else besides their pockets, middle class is struggling to survive, more and more poor people in the streets and these wars are nothing more than money laundering and fighting for the assets of the rich once again.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
The allies are fed up, at least the population. In Europe the far right is growing fast, same with Japan. The system is broken. Is time to join forces to take care of ourselves. Like it was said here, the rich don't care about anything else besides their pockets, middle class is struggling to survive, more and more poor people in the streets and these wars are nothing more than money laundering and fighting for the assets of the rich once again.
Europe is getting fucked by Muslims, what do you mean? Wars have been money laundering schemes since we came up with the ideals we build our society on. What else is new? Also, we're capitalists, so as much as we hate the dirty practices of the top 1%, we kinda need them to keep our economy flowing. What do YOU suggest we do? We can strike, but the unions are corrupt. We could revolutionize, but then we'd have to rebuild, which is costly and we may never be the same. These issues are a lot more complex than the empty adages you regurgitate.

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
Something funny about this whole situation is that, despite the large figures here, despite the large amounts of military hardware we've sent; it only adds up to like 3% of our power.
Your comment made me pause and think for a moment. "How does the US measure its power?"

Obviously, the ability to print and give itself massive amounts of cash is a huge part of it. The downsides are inflation and being required to pay back the money someday.

Ha! Ha!

Yeah, I know. They'll never pay back a cent. There's only one downside. Inflation. And to be honest, only the people who are invested in the dollar are feeling the pain.

So. The other measure of the US financial power would be the Gross Domestic Product.

The US is very proud of that one. Always claiming that their's is larger than any other country.

But is it? I'm not so sure.

My conception - and I think many others - is that production means physical goods produced for sale. Or, the manufacturing capacity to produce goods for sale at a profit.

Now, what's really funny is that isn't how the US determines their GDP (for the most part).

Screenshot_20230702-174513_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 691714

Ok. Yes, we do see manufacturing is included in the charts above. But everything else in the top ten seems somewhat insubstantial. It does to me, anyway. What do you think?
The allies are fed up,
They have every right to be. But, calling them "allies" is part of the deception.

The US would love for everyone to think that we all agree who our enemy is. But more importantly, that we will make any sacrifice because we think everyone else is sacrificing. Obviously if we chose not to sacrifice, then we would be assholes and get unfriended on facebook.

The reality is the US stands alone, for the most part.

FrnBVMJXgAA23ya.png

Don't be deceived. The illusion of a great Empire is beginning to fade. This is an amazing time to be alive.

deviant2

hell is other people
Amazing if you've your head in the sand.

They've been telling us all along what the plan is. It's not ever been hidden, if you've a mind to see.

If people can't see the writing on the wall at this point, they never will.

Until it's too late.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Europe is getting fucked by Muslims, what do you mean? Wars have been money laundering schemes since we came up with the ideals we build our society on. What else is new? Also, we're capitalists, so as much as we hate the dirty practices of the top 1%, we kinda need them to keep our economy flowing. What do YOU suggest we do? We can strike, but the unions are corrupt. We could revolutionize, but then we'd have to rebuild, which is costly and we may never be the same. These issues are a lot more complex than the empty adages you regurgitate.
Europe is getting fucked by white Europeans. Muslims are the dick they are doing it with.

mrln

silent ghost
but heres the thing. our military is only set up for a one tier(campaign) war. not a 2,like it used to be. up till 2017,we were able to. doesnt matter who is involved at this point. you saying that china has a paper army and russia is lacking in everywhere else. fine. but korea and iran and the rest of those involved with brics,wants a piece of us. we cant take them all on. yea we have allies. but them too,would be hesitant. also,the money. they gunna start selling war bonds again?
say what you will,be it positive or negative. i still dont trust the whole thing.
*insert sarcasm here - and what are we the people getting in return from our money? a photo once a month ?

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
but heres the thing. our military is only set up for a one tier(campaign) war. not a 2,like it used to be. up till 2017,we were able to. doesnt matter who is involved at this point. you saying that china has a paper army and russia is lacking in everywhere else. fine. but korea and iran and the rest of those involved with brics,wants a piece of us. we cant take them all on. yea we have allies. but them too,would be hesitant. also,the money. they gunna start selling war bonds again?
say what you will,be it positive or negative. i still dont trust the whole thing.
*insert sarcasm here - and what are we the people getting in return from our money? a photo once a month ?
I can't really argue with that. The situation is quite bleak, when you follow my statement to it's end. Even an optimistic person like myself can see that times have changed and nobody would feel the same way about a WWIII today, the same that people felt about WWII, in it's time. I understand why people hate the USA, to an extent. (Obviously, I'm a little biased.) I don't want my tax dollars going to that war at all, really. It's just not the end of the world to me if some slavs get merked on our dime.

mrln

silent ghost
I can't really argue with that. The situation is quite bleak, when you follow my statement to it's end. Even an optimistic person like myself can see that times have changed and nobody would feel the same way about a WWIII today, the same that people felt about WWII, in it's time. I understand why people hate the USA, to an extent. (Obviously, I'm a little biased.) I don't want my tax dollars going to that war at all, really. It's just not the end of the world to me if some slavs get merked on our dime.
idk. i just look at the people of this generation and the kids of the next,and think our military wont be as it used to be. last decent gen,were kids of the 90's. and i use decent loosely,because you were born in 90's chances are,you were eating tide pods. born in 80's and a pre teen in the 90's,ya stand a chance. have a drill sgt smack a kid around now a day,and he will cry and run away. when i was in,it was just something they did! these current gens are too soft. mentally and physically.

Theseus

King Of Athens
It's all been planned...
Most Americans are soft from the cushy existence are predecessors created it’s the never ending cycle of weak men make bad times bad times make strong men and strong men make good times

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
We have a new marketing campaign….the brochure says…The US sucks….but it’s still better than your shithole.

Back