Serious Ukraine Has Your Money (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Banks

Forum Veteran
Hello @Robert Banks, welcome to GG. You remind me of someone. Been around sites these a while, have ya?
It's my pleasure, sir. To be honest, I've not been to many forums. I'm somewhat of a private person, and my views don't align with the church of woke. That has limited my options to say what's on my mind. When I stumbled onto this site, well. I was astonished to discover a treasure like I'd thought couldn't exist anymore. I suppose I haven't seen the whole picture yet. But I believe there's a lot of people here who are - how to put it? - not blinded by the bullshit. Of course there are some who are. The ones like stone walls, with no ability to form an argument. Unless ad hominem is an argument, which it isn't. I can deal with cognitive dissonance, but they are verging on schizophrenia, in my opinion. Otherwise, it's all good.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Europe is getting fucked by Muslims, what do you mean? Wars have been money laundering schemes since we came up with the ideals we build our society on. What else is new? Also, we're capitalists, so as much as we hate the dirty practices of the top 1%, we kinda need them to keep our economy flowing. What do YOU suggest we do? We can strike, but the unions are corrupt. We could revolutionize, but then we'd have to rebuild, which is costly and we may never be the same. These issues are a lot more complex than the empty adages you regurgitate.
Are you saying between the lines that you need wars to preserve the capitalist system? Japan, South Korea, countries of EU, etc, all of them are capitalists, do you see 'em in any wars? No!
Muslims, we have muslims since ever! Why? Because we had colonies and they are our neighbours. The situation got worse because your Barak/Clinton started the arab spring and turned Lybia ,the most sucessful north african country, into a Mad Max movie and Lybia was a buffer zone. Now we are paying millions to Turkey to handle the refugee problem. And why these people are willing to die while crossing the Mediterranean sea or beeing caught in a slave ring? Because of YOUR wars. Did you lived in the 80's or 90's? Or the cold war? No, you were still in your daddies sac and for you the times we are living are normal.
Because people like you US will never change, too opinative about world issues without any clue what is behind, you live in constant fear: "what if the russians invade us", "what if aliens show up", "nazis nazis everywhere" ...Ooooo!....You have so many guns and you can't even make a decent protest and the level of your violent crimes looks like a third world country....I could say the same of you: You are fucked by latin americans without lube.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
Are you saying between the lines that you need wars to preserve the capitalist system? Japan, South Korea, countries of EU, etc, all of them are capitalists, do you see 'em in any wars? No!
Muslims, we have muslims since ever! Why? Because we had colonies and they are our neighbours. The situation got worse because your Barak/Clinton started the arab spring and turned Lybia ,the most sucessful north african country, into a Mad Max movie and Lybia was a buffer zone. Now we are paying millions to Turkey to handle the refugee problem. And why these people are willing to die while crossing the Mediterranean sea or beeing caught in a slave ring? Because of YOUR wars. Did you lived in the 80's or 90's? Or the cold war? No, you were still in your daddies sac and for you the times we are living are normal.
Because people like you US will never change, too opinative about world issues without any clue what is behind, you live in constant fear: "what if the russians invade us", "what if aliens show up", "nazis nazis everywhere" ...Ooooo!....You have so many guns and you can't even make a decent protest and the level of your violent crimes looks like a third world country....I could say the same of you: You are fucked by latin americans without lube.

Lol happy 4th of July

mrln

silent ghost
It's my pleasure, sir. To be honest, I've not been to many forums. I'm somewhat of a private person, and my views don't align with the church of woke. That has limited my options to say what's on my mind. When I stumbled onto this site, well. I was astonished to discover a treasure like I'd thought couldn't exist anymore. I suppose I haven't seen the whole picture yet. But I believe there's a lot of people here who are - how to put it? - not blinded by the bullshit. Of course there are some who are. The ones like stone walls, with no ability to form an argument. Unless ad hominem is an argument, which it isn't. I can deal with cognitive dissonance, but they are verging on schizophrenia, in my opinion. Otherwise, it's all good.
say whatever the fuck you wanna say and form your opinion the way you want to form it. then let it rip. you wont be hurting feelings. and if you do,fuck em. theres less people here "blinded by the bullshit" than you think. but whatever. it is what it is. argue with whoever about whatever. its all good.
have fun with it.
where ya from?

deviant2

hell is other people
say whatever the fuck you wanna say and form your opinion the way you want to form it. then let it rip. you wont be hurting feelings. and if you do,fuck em. theres less people here "blinded by the bullshit" than you think. but whatever. it is what it is. argue with whoever about whatever. its all good.
have fun with it.
where ya from?
LOL, I love you mrln.
Happy 4th of July, Bebe...
usa-united-states-of-america.gif

Back